April 15th

When a knock is heard from downstairs i get out of bed quick, tripping over my feet. No maids were here today sadly so I guess I had to do everything myself, I could call them but I enjoy being alone. It's weird having strangers in your house constantly.

Getting up I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror, looking like a whole reck. My blonde hair is everywhere and my face looks rough- like I haven't slept in a while even though I have.

It's about 12pm but I've only just got up, what else if there to do when your parents are at work, you have no friends and you're off from school.

I hear someone knock at the door loudly again. "Wait!" I yell and hug my green dressing gown against me, rushing down the many steps I finally reach the door.

I yank it open and glare at whoever is at the other side of the door.

"Hi harvey!" Milo waves to me with a big grin and happy eyes and I want to actually kill him, he woke me up and he's so cheery even though it's early in the morning.

Well, early would be wrong.

Also morning.

"What" I grit out to him and ruffle my hair, trying to sneakily fix it because he is dressed and looking presentable for the day whilst I look like a rat that just crawled out of someone's toilet and has seen things.

He smiles at me, "i was thinking that we should get to know each other more, maybe we could do something together?" He questions with hope but I stare at him blankly. Trying to see if I've understood him correctly because I'm tired and only just woke up.

The silence stretches out until his eyes widen slightly, "oh- are you busy?" I look down at what I'm wearing which is literally my sleeping clothes and I scrunch my face up, is he really that dumb.

"Not particularly no" he brightens up which makes me regret what I said. "Great, let's hang out for the day then" he smiles at me but I start to shake my head.

"I can't, I'm busy..." I try to think of why I'm busy but to be honest that's all I got.

His face drops, "but didn't you just say-"

"Byeee" I shut the door in his face with a proud smile on my own, I go to walk in the kitchen before I hear knocking at the door again.

Sighing I rush over to it ripping it open to glare harshly at Milo who scowls at me, he shakes his head and inhales deeply. "Anyway like I said," I start to shut the door again but he puts his foot in the way.

Rolling my eyes I look at him through the small bit of opening, "why are you so annoying and persistent?" I question but he completely ignores that and me.

"So, do you want to hang out today?" I look at him like he's gone mad, he must really have no friends if he's this desperate to keep humiliating himself. Or he's just not great at listening.

"And why would we do that? What about any of this has said i would willingly hang out with you?" He just shrugs and scratches the back of his head awkwardly as I stare at him for the answer.

"Why not, neither of us have anything to do and you'd probably just end up sunbathing in your garden again. Then lily would break in and I'd have to get her then we'd be spending our day together anyway. Why not start now?" He makes a good point but at the same time I don't care, i don't like him and no.

"Please" he elongates the word and i feel like I'm having a conversation with a toddler. He continues and continues until I finally give in.

"Okay fine! Just shut up" he smirks in victory and I roll my eyes opening the door to let him in. Most of our conversations have been him annoying me until he gets his way and I cave, and I thought I was the spoiled one here.