28.

A groan left the short woman's parted lips as she sat up looking around through heavy lids and a blurry vision, feeling to see if Daniella was near to her or even beside her but she wasn't.

Kim sat there lazy before finally being alert and got up, she then head to the bathroom first but she wasn't there so she head down stairs which was also empty, it's not as if she knew the place but it was big and she sure as hell ain't wanna get lost or see things she's not supposed.

Keeping to herself she shook her head and head back to the room, happily she jump back in bed not bothering to check the time and shut her eyes once more letting the darkness consume her.

9:30 A.M

Kim was awoken to lots of kisses which she tried to push away due to morning breath but Daniella didn't care about that, leaving one last kiss on her girl she chuckle and let her be not wanting to get her more upset than she already was.

Daniella could hear Kim cursing under her breath as she get out of bed and head to the bathroom then close the door behind her using her foot because she knew that Daniella was staring at her.

Daniella chuckled at the scene before heading out the room and down the flight of stairs to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for her grumpy girlfriend.

Daniella made her breakfast first then Kim's own after so it wouldn't be cold, she didn't make any smoothie this time only a fruit bowl.

When she saw that kim wasn't down by yet she carried the tray with food up to the room, opening the door she was met with a sight of Kim's ass in the air as she was bent over taking up something.

A groan left her lips and that alerted kim, spinning around she looked at Daniella with a grin then head to the closet for one of Daniella's boxers and one of her T-shirts.

She drag them on and exit the closet to see Daniella on her phone with the tray on the bed side table, approaching it she took it up and sat on the bed with it in front her then turn the tv on before glancing at Daniella then back at the screen.

Kim took off her cover and a big smile spread across her face, not taking a second she took up the food and devoured without a second thought as she watch the tv.

Half way through her breakfast she pout since Daniella has been on her phone the whole time and won't give her any attention so she crawled over to Daniella and rest her chin on her shoulder watching what she was doing before asking the most very stupid annoying question ever.

"What are you doing?" Daniella paused before shaking her head clearly annoying then went back to doing what she was doing in the first place.

"Daniiiiiiiiii give me attention" she whines then pout and Daniella sigh before pulling kim around and onto her lap then peck her lips.

"When I'm finish" with that Daniella went back to the phone and kim groan before pulling away and off her lap, going back to her space on the bed and finish her breakfast.

Eventually Daniella was finished and kim was too invested in the show to even care anymore, she didn't realize Daniella was staring at her until a hand was placed under her chin and pushed it up closing her mouth.

Her head snap to Daniella who was trying not to laugh "leave me alone" kim grumble out before turning her attention back to the tv and continue watching her show feel a bit embarrassed.

"Hmm, as you wish" Daniella shrugged before getting up and taking her business phone with her only to head towards the door and Kim's gasped in disbelief.

"So your really gonna leave me alone" kim said shocked and Daniella chuckled before heading back towards kim who backed away and shook her head no.

"No no go" kim said pointing towards the door only to be ignored and Daniella to grab her ankle yanking her to the end of the bed in front her which caught kim by surprise earning a squeal from the short woman.

Daniella smiled at kim before lifting her up and kim wrap her legs around Daniella's waist and her arms around Daniella's neck who peck kim on the lips "I wasn't going to actually leave" Daniella breath out and kim rest her head on Daniella's shoulder.

"Sure you wasn't" kim mocked and Daniella roll her eyes before sitting on the bed with kim on her lap and her face remaining where it was before.

Threading her fingers through the short woman's hair she then place a kiss to her forehead and kim sat up to get a better view of Daniella who was staring into space as thoughts clouded her mind.

Kim reached up and place her lips to Daniella's who took a while to caught on but rest her hand on Kim's cheek pulling her more to herself kissing her back just the same.

"Aren't you hungry" kim mumble against Daniella's lips.

"No why" Daniella asked caressing Kim's bare waist.

"Because...you haven't eaten breakfast" kim pull away looking at Daniella with her big bright eyes.

"I'm not hungry Hermosa" Daniella whisper but kim shook her head not wanting to hear that, getting up she fixed her skirt and head to the door.

Daniella got up also out of curiosity and followed kim who led her down the stairs and to the kitchen; Daniella knew what kim was gonna do but she just let her be and watched the beautiful woman in front her.

She rest her weight on the counter the whole time as kim struggle to find most of the things but didn't dare to ask Daniella for any help, Daniella smile left her face when her phone buzzed and a message came up which didn't pleased her at all.

Her jaw was clenched tightly together as she red the message over and over, kim stood there now staring at the woman wondering if she should say anything or stay quiet.

She said nothing and watch as Daniella shut her phone off and slip it into her pocket before looking up at kim who smiled at her and point towards the plate on the counter.

Daniella returned a smile before taking her seat and pulling the plate towards her, kim came around and sat beside her only to receive a kiss to the head and a thank you.

They both went on with their day in no worries and full of joy as they cuddle which Daniella was getting used to or had to get used to because of the beautiful woman and also have to get used to being annoyed right around the clock by kim, vera, Veronica and Lizzy which made her want to kill her self more which obviously couldn't happen since you know...it just couldn't blah blah blah.

.........

"Yes everything is going smoothly"

"Good and don't you dare catch anything, you know it'll just end in a crash....ill make sure of it"

"I-I know, you're so evil"

"I know. Good girl"

"Stop calling me that."

A/N

Blah blah blah I'm gay and tired.

It's just too much. Sorry for late update babes I'm just tooooooooo gay if u understand 🐈‍⬛🥲.

Loovvveee y'all. Don't. Jk

-M