Chapter 91: True Colors.

(enjoy this chap cuz its wild) 

Bakugou stared at Izuku, his facial expression basically screaming Are-you-fucking-serious-right-now? "So you're telling me... That this 'Bob' guy may be connected to Y/n's disappearance?" He asked, Izuku nodded enthusiastically. "Yes, Kacchan! Look... he was in the game that Y/n played-" Izuku was cut off by Bakugou, he grit his teeth as he yelled, "ENOUGH OF YOUR GODDAMN THEORIES DEKU!" Izuku flinched while Shouto's eyes widened. "I WANT TO FIND Y/N AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, GOD KNOW'S WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO HER RIGHT NOW!" Bakugou added, he then grumbled out of frustration. Izuku was about to approach him but Bakugou made sure to stop him. "I don't have fucking time for this!" He soon stormed away.

*SLAM*!!

Bakugou slammed the door shut, leaving Shouto and Izuku shocked. There was a moment of silence before Shouto spoke up, "Don't mind him Izuku. He's just frustrated, he doesn't mean it." He reassured Izuku. "I know Todoroki kun it's just that... I believe that Bob is connected to this..." Izuku replied, "Well... I believe you... Ah! Right... I need to go now, I'll talk to you later. Goodbye Izuku." Shouto bid him goodbye and he grabbed his phone from the table. "Oh! Well... Alright, goodbye Todoroki kun." He replied as he watched him leave. Izuku let out a sigh as he grabbed his phone, his lock screen being a picture of you, him, and of course your mother. "Y/n... Where could you be...?" he mumbled, he couldn't hide his pained facial expression... Day and night... He looks for you...

"A year... It's almost a year since your disappearance." he stated.

-Meanwhile-

"Wow... I can't believe it... An overnight huh..." you mumbled. "Of course, it's a tradition of the school. It is almost New Year you know." Muzan chuckled, you glanced at him as you let out a sigh. It was 7:34 pm and today was the day you, along with the student council and the teachers are going to do an overnight at the school. 'This detail was in the game... But the player never experienced it... BECAUSE THEY WERE NEVER A PART OF THE STUDENT COUNCIL IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!' You mentally shouted. "Just enjoy it Y/n."Muzan whispered in your ear before leaving, you then let out a long sigh. "Y/n! What type of pajama did you bring?" Mitsuri asked as she and Shinobu approach you.

"Lingerie." you replied.

Mitsuri choked on her saliva, and Shinobu's eyes widened as the rest of the student council heard it. "Please t-tell me your joking... That's not a really good joke too! What if the teachers heard you??" Mitsuri whispered. "Why would you bring a lingerie to an overnight at school?" Uzui asked, "Uzui, sweetie, I'm joking. Like why the hell would I wear lingerie anyway!?" you told him. "Huh... Wait why did you call me sweetie-" Uzui was cut off by Sanemi. "Why the fuck would you even joke about wearing lingerie?!" he cut into the conversation. "Why not?! Oh my god, it's just a harmless joke!" you defended yourself.

"Lingerie?" Akaza spoke out as he walked towards your group, he crossed his arms. "Lingeries at the school grounds are banned. Give it to Daki, she'll confiscate it." he added, "Who brought lingerie...?" Kokushibo mumbled, baffled at the information. "No one brought lingerie, I just joked about it and now Sanemi is all getting pissy about it." you reassured the teachers. Sanemi rolled his eyes and soon walked away. Akaza then stared at you before leaving and heading back to where the teachers were.

"Well... What did you bring?" Shinobu asked again, "Hmm... I brought like a spaghetti strap top paired with some shorts. I get hot easily so... Yeah I just wanna feel the cold! The shiver in my timbers!" you replied to which Mitsuri giggled. "Well... I brought a onesie!" she commented, "I brought silk pajamas." Shinobu replied. "Waahh... Our second overnight..." Mitsuri mumbled, "Is this really a tradition of the school?" you asked them. They both nodded, "It always occurs before the new years. I don't know how it started though..." Shinobu replied. "Huh..." you mumbled.