Chapter Forty-One

Athena

I felt a light tap on my back that woke me up almost immediately. It was early in the morning so Wren and Kieran were still asleep. When I looked up Alessandro had changed into plaid pajama pants and a tank top, holding a pair of folded clothes. He looked really sexy right now.

"I got you a change of clothes." He kissed my cheek then looked over at the kids with a smile. "Your a great auntie."

"I'm technically not her aunt but I'll take the compliment." I looked down his chest very, very slowly before staring down at his crotch area.

He chuckled. "Stop eye-fucking me. Children are around." I rolled my eyes, taking the pair of clothes and walking into the bathroom.

He followed me inside. "You can't be in here."

"Why the hell not?" He closed the door behind himself, locking it, then leaned against it and folded his arms across his chest. God I'm acting like I didn't just fuck him hours ago.

"Because I need to change." I turn around and set the clothes on the sink. His hot breath touches the back of my neck and with his front pressing against my back it takes everything in me not to seem affected.

"I've seen you naked plenty of times." His hands moved to the hem of my shirt.

"The kids." Is all I'm able to get out. He pulls the shirt over my head, the feeling of his hands sending goosebumps to my skin. "We can't." I whisper. He turns me around, about to press his lips against mine but I back away with furrowed eyebrows. My hand reaches up to touch the dried blood on his neck which he quickly tries to cover. "Don't tell me you killed someone."

"Not necessarily. Sabrina is in jail as of right now and the other dude... well you'll have to ask Jasper about that." He shrugged.

"Did you beat him?" His silence told me he did. "I'm not mad. It's actually really sexy."

His eyebrows raise with a slight smirk. "Of course you like that. I forget your a reader." I laugh and turn around. He's up against a wall watching me intensely as I slip my leggings and hoodie off. I slip on the plaid pajamas that matched his and the same color tank top. "Do I remind you of your fictional boyfriends?" He asks randomly.

"No."

He gasps in fake disbelief. "Well you don't remind me of my fictional girlfriends."

I laugh and walk over to him wrapping my arms around his neck. "I love you."

"I'm trying to stay loyal to Elena Abelli but your making it really difficult." I roll my eyes. I will never be able to understand this man's thought process.

As I start to move away from him he grabs my arms and sets them on his shoulders. "I love you too, butterfly." And we kissed. It wasn't a romantic, slow kiss. It was just a kiss. A kiss that made me horny as fuck.

"Stop..." Wren mumbled, her face gaining more sweat as the seconds past. She started twisting and turning, mumbling for someone to stop and telling them to let go. Kieran was right beside her so he started to wake up.

I started to smile as Kieran wrapped his arm around her and kissed her cheek. It warmed my heart at how easy it was for him to settle her down. "Why is Kieran still here?"