Princess Fragrance

Macy POV

Another Akuma attack was successfully suppressed!!

Now I can finally go home and cuddle under the covers while watching movies, which is a must on rainy days!! I dash home, leaving the media to LB and Chat. I de-transformed on the roof and decided to just stay there for a while, getting drenched in the rain. 

"Why aren't you going inside?", Mullo asked, flying in front of me. 

"I like the rain...", I trailed as memories flashed before me. The day someone found me in the bushes after being pushed off the roof was also a rainy day... I had my first concert in the rain... I met Adrien in the rain... The rain was an old friend of mine, I take it as a sign of luck. 

"What are you doing out here Mace?", Adrien's voice echoed. I quickly turned around to see him leaning on the doorframe. 

"Just enjoying the rain a bit. It's comforting", I smiled back, a serene feeling washing over me. 

"Then I'll join you", Adrien called out as he walked into the rain. 

"You'll get wet", I warned. 

"It's called rain for a reason darling", Adrien teased, as if it was obvious. 

I rolled my eyes as he walked next to me and took my hand. We just stood there together, laughing and talking. The rain had completely drenched us by then, but we really didn't care. It was just... comforting. 

If I was alone, I'll probably be basking in my trauma and memories and issues. But with Adrien, all I can remember is all the amazing things that happened to me after we met. Adrien helped me believe again... he has become my definition of home... and I couldn't have chosen a better person. 

"What the hell are you 2 doing?!! you're going to catch a cold!! get inside!!", Wanya yelled from the doorway, startling the 2 of us. 

"Oops", I laughed guiltily as we walked back inside. Wanya chased us into the shower yelling at us for being incredibly irresponsible of our health. 

When I came out, it was almost time for school, so got dressed while trying to dry my damp hair. 

"Need a hand?", Adrien asked as he saw me struggling not to get my outfit wet while drying my hair. (She's fully clothed you pervs)

"Yes please", I sighed as Adrien motioned for me to sit down while he grabbed the hair drier and helped me dry my hair while I tried to cover up my dark circles. 

"Couldn't sleep?", He asked. 

"You have no idea", I chuckled, thinking of how I had to catch an Akuma at 5 am. 

Look Hawkie, I get that you're a villain but the only thing you should be trying to steal is my magic jewellery!! not my need to sleep!!!

"All done!", Adrien exclaimed as I snapped out of my thoughts to see my hair tied in a neat ponytail. 

"Wow!", I exclaimed, "You're really good!!".

"Thanks, I've seen my stylist do it so many times that I got the hang of it", Adrien explained, sheepishly. 

"Well you learned well", I praised as we made our way down to get breakfast. 

"You guys better hurry up, it's almost time for school!!", Wanya called out. 

"Okay!!", I acknowledged as we both quickly finished our toast and waved goodbye to Ruu before leaving for school. 

On our way, Adrien's driver picked him up for something so I had to walk on my own.