17

excuse mistakes!
enjoy🤍.

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 | 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝚄𝙽𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙽▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 | 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺
𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝚄𝙽𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙽
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

IT WAS EIGHT IN THE morning when Kentrell came back to the family home. It was christmas eve, finally.

He held Karma in the carrier, closing the door to the benz truck before making his way to the front door.

Amani was back at the hotel, sleeping peacefully. Motherhood still hadn't affected the way she slept. She continued to sleep in, while Kentrell was the one to get up in the middle of the night.

He didn't mind it though. She had done all the work, not it was time for him to do his part.

He knocked on the door before stepping back and adjusting the blanket over Karma, his baby bag on his shoulder.

He had planned to do something romantic and christmas themed today and tonight, to make up for the harsh and nasty things he'd said to his wife.

While she was over it, Kentrell wasn't. He felt like a horrible husband, but he genuinely didn't know. He had no idea pregnant woman could go through things like that.

It wasn't an excuse but it was an explanation and all he could do was apologize and educate himself on the topic for next time.

The door opened, Bernice dressed in her pajamas and a bonnet on her head.

She had happily agreed to watch Karma for Kentrell, and she understood that he didn't want Rashad and Aslie around his baby at all.

"Preciate you mama. And I'm sorry fa yesterday. Shit got outta hand," Kentrell apologized, making his way inside and sitting Karma on the couch.

Bernice closed the door, shaking her head.

"No need, Kentrell. You were sticking up for your wife, that's fine. I been tried to save Aslie from that man, it hurts to see my own daughter like that but she won't listen. Can't help a person that doesn't wanna be helped, yes?"

He nodded his head, hugging her before kissing her forehead.

"Aight, ma. Amani starting to put cereal in his milk, but that's only at night. He got a diaper rash right now so I put the cream in his baby bag. He still like breast feeding and shit, so get the nipple from the bottle and fill it with tissue so it can feel like Amani's nipple. Umm, we got him on Similac but that might change soon cause I been hearing shit bout that brand."