Shot-5.In The Hilary's Home(Part-3)

Hi there! Our series crossed 1K! Thank you so much for your love and support. ♡♡♡

Here is the third update of this month. Happy Reading!

*****

Recap:

I slumped on couch but it felt different than usual. I felt the couch with one hand unconsciously and my face flamed up when I realised that I was sitting on Kai's lap with my right hand on his mouth and left hand on his stomach.

'Why me, God?!'

*****

Hilary's POV:

'Why me, God?!'

I screeched internally as I took my hands off his body and tried to wiggle out of his lap.

Please observe the keyword tried.

Kai wound his arms around my waist and tightened his grip as I tried to get off.

"Kai! What are you doing? Mom could see us!" I silently exclaimed.

"I quite like this position." Kai said with a smirk snuggling me more.

"Ah- Have you gone mad?!" I shouted in low voice.

"Only for you." He said with a mischievous smirk.

"Wha-?!" I stumbled on my words.

"You are mad!" I mumbled in embarrassment as he still didn't free me from his grip.

'I would prefer the Cold Jerk Kai than this - whatever I don't know- Kai.'

"Kai, please-!"

Just then I heard mom's footsteps and froze in panic.

"Here kids, have it." Mom said placing the snacks on the dining table and looked in our direction.

'Oh, Crap.'

"Hils, what's with your expression?" She asked in concern?

Then only did I realise that Kai released me from his grip and now I am sitting beside him.

"And why are you two sitting so close?" She asked with an arched eyebrow with a playful undertone.

"Honey, did you lie to your poor mother? I told you I wouldn't mind him being your boyfriend. Didn't I?"

Mom continued making me freeze. I could feel Kai's amusement beside me.

'Did she just say that infront of Kai? God! Please let the ground swallow me now.'

I was brought out of my musings when I felt a hand on my shoulders. It was Kai's hand.

'Oh my God! what the hell is he doing?! He is giving mom wrong idea!'

I looked up at Kai in shock as he looked at me in a manner that I have never seen before. But that look disappeared in a snap. Maybe I imagined it. I don't know anymore.

Just then I heard mom clearing her throat with a knowing look on her face.

"So, Did you lie to me, Hilary?" Mom asked again, this time little seriously.

"Actually, Mrs.Tachibana there was a cockroach on the floor and Hilary was scared and unconsciously moved towards me."

"Oh, I'm surprised she didn't scream."