40

"Daddy, Uncle, Brother Luca, " Freya's eyes curved into beautiful crescents as she trotted over to them.

As promised, they would have a family outing every month and today happened to be that day. The weather was very cooperative, it was a cloudy day without the blazing hot sun directly scorching their skin.

Freya dressed in a pastel yellow baby doll dress with her hair tied into a bun. Luca nuzzled against her and happily engulfed her in his embrace, his little sister was still so cute. No matter how much she had grown, she was still a baby in his eyes.

"Have you studied hard?" He kissed her forehead. "Is there nothing you want to ask?"

He started having the habit of teaching Freya whenever he had free time. It had probably become an occupational disease after working as a professor.

It just didn't sit right with him when he saw how languid and improper Freya was when she read through the book.

Freya wasn't slacking off, she already knew most of the content, just refreshing it briefly. She had a photographic memory, after all, it was hard to forget something once she had seen it. Nevertheless, she enjoyed having her brother teach her.

Just, Luca turns into a demon...wait, they were already demons...to put it simply, he turns ruthless. He didn't let her off even when she whined!

Freya nodded and smiled, "I understood everything perfectly because of brother and how would I dare slack off?"

As for why they were discussing this topic...well, they would usually go for picnics or leisure hunting on this 'family day'. However, today was a little special. It was...exam day for Freya!

She wanted to get the compulsory exam out of the way so she brought it one year ahead. People might think she was crazy, taking this exam at the age of fifteen. It was already hard to pass the normal exam at the age of 18 not to mention this test that was twice as hard.

But, Freya wasn't worried at all.

"Have you brought everything?" Arche confirmed with her, earning a nod.

Andrew laughed, "What can go wrong with our Freya? If I didn't know, I would've thought that the two of you were going to have the exam."

Arche glared at his brother before Freya covered his eyes with her palm, "Let's go, let's go. I'm going to be late!"

She hugged Arche's arm as they teleported to the only academy in the demon realm, Blood Abyss.

The moment they arrived in the exam hall, half of the candidates had their eyes on them. Just like that, they became the centre of attention.

Freya's brows furrowed as her eyes swept across the crowd, so many people. Her clutch on her father's arm tightened.

Arche's gaze softened, "What's the matter?"

She tugged his arm, "I think we went to the wrong hall, I'm sure I requested a private hall-"

Before she could finish her sentence, a loud voice resounded in the hall, "Professor Luca, your girlfriend is here to take the test?? She was a minor??"

"..."

Great, now all of the candidates are looking at them. Furthermore, Arche's piercing gaze was not to be overlooked.

Freya blinked her eyes innocently at her father, "It's a misunderstanding. Albeit, it was fun while it lasted."

"...Freya, what should I do with you?" Arche let out a sigh, he could already imagine what happened. This mischievous daughter of his just loves drama doesn't she?