"It might be a bit above your reading level, but I think you'll enjoy them, and it's always good to challenge yourself a little." Small smile on his face, Bruce watched Pandora examine the boxed book set, her brows knitting together as she silently read the titles. "And I also got you a reading light for at night if you want to read when it's late," he added, reaching into his back pocket for the folded light.

       Books placed on the table next to a plastic box of Legos, Pandora took the other gift and opened it. Blinking at its brightness that shone directly in her eyes, she quickly closed the light while Bruce laughed.

       "It wasn't funny," she scowled, faint black spots appearing in her vision and she blinked a few more times.

       Laughter dying down to a chuckle, he shook his head with a grin, "Sorry, sorry."

Putting his glasses into his breast pocket, Bruce didn't flinch at her glare, understanding there wasn't any malice there. It took him some time to decipher when she was mad and when she was simply annoyed, but he started to spot the differences. Originally, Bruce was so determined to help Pandora because he thought they were the same, but he realized that wasn't the case. Getting to know her day by day, he's come to learn that she wasn't him, she's her own person and he couldn't wait to get to know her.

There were several little things he noticed about Pandora over the last two and a half weeks in their care, which came in handy considering she didn't speak much. If she was confused, she'd tilt her head to the side, or if something rubbed her the wrong way, she'd wrinkle her nose a little. Although the mannerisms were small, they were proof that she was opening up a little by little and revealing her personality.

"...Thank you," Pandora quietly told him, putting the booklight down.

Taken aback, Bruce raised his eyebrows in surprise and peeked at Natasha who wore a similar expression. "You're welcome, its no problem," he said, having never heard her thank anyone before.

Stiffening, Pandora suddenly scowled at something behind him and he glanced over his shoulder. Two men approached the glass with an armed agent joining their side, giving them acts to the cell. Immediately, she recognized Sam, and it took her a second to identify the man beside him. Dressed in slacks and a turtle neck, the man kept his hands in his jacket pockets as his warm gaze fell on Pandora.

Arms crossed over her chest, she searched his freckled face, suddenly remembering where she'd seen him after spotting the scar across his nose. Frowning, Pandora moved to the end of the bed and waited to see what they wanted while they entered the cell.

"Sam, Agent Cortez," Natasha nodded, "I wasn't told you were coming in today."

        "I happened to run into William in his way out," Sam said, paying the agent on his shoulder. "Bruce, Pandora, this is William Cortez," he introduced.

Realization flashing across his face, Bruce shook his hand. "Nice to officially meet you. How are you feeling?"

"Likewise," William smiled. "And after a few days rest, I've been doing much better."

Silently, Pandora watched all of them briefly talk to each other before Sam turned the attention to her. "Are you sleeping any better?" he asked, concern lacing his voice.

Body tense, Pandora shot a glare at Sam for putting her in this situation. Facing the consequences of her actions was something she'd never been good with and, as her stomach churned, she decided she'd rather never learn to.

      "No sleep must be better than those nightmares huh," William added, a solemn gleam in his in dark eyes.

       Rigidly standing, shoulders to her ears, she glanced at him and curtly nodded, flicking her gaze towards the ground.