54

𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚖 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 <𝟹

A/N: i swear the comments dropped from consistently around 800 down to 200💀

______

Dadfoot, (yes I'm calling you that now, love it or hate it, I'm still saying it)

Could we meet over a fire call? I'd speak in person, but the next hogsmeade visit isn't for another three weeks. I've actually got a few questions about my mum, I'm only now realizing that I don't know much about her. I've also been meaning to speak with you about something else, but I won't specify until I've proven my suspicions.

P.S.
I got 9 more detentions this week! You should be proud of me, Professor McGonagall says I've beat your record, anyways.. I hope all is well!

Y/N had a plan, only then could she confirm what she was guessing. She took note to look at Moody everytime he would drink his potion, watching that the thick consistency didn't change, he almost seemed to grimace in disgust as he drank it each time.

Polyjuice potion.

If she was correct, who was impersonating him?

And why are they so interested in her metamorphic ability?

That's what she needed to figure out. But first, she'd need to steal a sample of his potion.

Evidence.

That's what she needed.

Y/N had decided what she'd do, her idea consisted of sneaking into his office, morphed of course.

That part would come easily to her.

An animal perhaps, a small one. Something that would be easy to sneak around, hardly a chance to be caught.

A hamster would make sense, small and rather simple.

She'd considered a rat, or a mouse, but that reminded her too much of Peter Pettigrew, she simply refused to do it.

Her plan was to do this the day of the third task, he'd be too preoccupied helping with the task that it'd be nearly impossible to catch her.

That was for later of course. For now, she only had one priority, helping Harry prepare for the task.

"See! There you go" Y/N said, grinning as she threw another pillow, Harry casting the impediment curse on it, the pillow stopping midair.

Harry smiled as he took the spell off, the pillow dropping. "That's only because you've been helping" he tucked his wand away, picking up the pillow and placing it back onto the common room couch. "Honestly-" he glanced at the clock, "it's 1 am, you should be asleep."

"I could say the same to you" she said, yawning slightly as she sat down onto the couch. "Honestly Harry, you keep up this sleep schedule and you'll end up with raccoon eyes"

Harry snorted, raising an eyebrow, "Raccoon eyes?"

"Yes'' Y/N said, playfully rolling her eyes. "You're going to get some awful dark circles"

Harry kept the look of amusement on his face as he sat besides Y/N, "Well then keep staying up with me and  we can have matching raccoon eyes"

Y/N leaned back further into the couch, her lips tugged upwards, "like our matching rings that never come off?"

"Exactly like our rings" he said, his eyes lingering slightly on her lips as he turned away.

Mutual attraction.