Another day with Elizabeth

Sorry for the wait this chapter might it be abit boring but work for me fucked

Evie POV.

Today is Sunday I'm not in the mood to do anything Elizabeth will be coming in a few hours I wanna cancel but it's better if we get the assignment done today so we can relax all week I get out of bed do my usual routine put some shorts on because it's boiling today, I make my way downstairs and see my mother Rosie sitting on the sofa what is she doing here  mom did say she was coming did she stay the night they probably did it I just shake my head " morning Evie" my mother Claire said " morning mom what did you make for breakfast" I say not acknowledging my mother Rosie my mother Claire looks at me like I did something wrong " at least say morning to Rosie" seriously I don't want to talk to her I look to the side not making eye contact with her " morning", " morning Evie, how's the assignment going", " fine" she just nods her head and I make my way to the kitchen to eat my breakfast after 10 minutes eating my breakfast I forgot to tell mom I need a driving license for my motorbike lessons and I need someone to help me I know a little about motorbike so I'll need help, I'll just ask mom for help.

I go to the living room and see my mothers cuddling " hey mom will you teach me how to ride the motorbike I wanna learn quickly so I don't have to bus it to school", "sure I'll teach you starting next weekend I'm gonna be busy this week" my mother Claire said while my mother Rosie was looking at us like we did something wrong " Claire what's this about Evie riding your motorbike" she kinda sounds pissed " well I thought since I don't use it anymore I'd give it Evie so she can ride it to school or work", " Claire there's a reason why you stopped riding it because you nearly died what if that happens to Evie" what mom nearly died from riding her motorbike she never told us this normally when we were kids they would tell us everything " mom you nearly died from riding how come you never told us you normally tell us everything" my mother Claire just frowned " it was a long time ago just after you and Ella was born me and your mother would get angry for no reason at each other why didn't you change their nappies, why haven't giving them milk yet just stupid stuff and when it always happened I would leave and go ride my motorbike but one day we got into a argument we both went to far I was pissed riding my bike and I didn't see a truck hit me I went flying I'm lucky to still be alive" my mother Claire says while looking down and holding mothers hand " I'm sorry that happened to you but I'll be responsible you know how I am I wouldn't do anything stupid while riding" I say looking at both of them " no Evie you are not riding the bike" my mother Rosie says " it's my choice to ride it or not and mom already gave me the ok", she's about to get pissed " well if you buy me car then I won't ride it if not I'm ready to take lessons" they look at each other for a few seconds until my mother Rosie speaks " fine you can ride the motorbike but if something happens we did warn you" I just nod my head and go upstairs I think I'll take a little nap Elizabeth will be here in a few hours.

It's 3 in the afternoon and I wake up oh shit Elizabeth will be here in 30 minutes I slowly get out of bed wash my face and start going downstairs looks like my mothers are gone out I hear a knock on the door I think to myself who could it be Elizabeth shouldn't be here early. I open the door and see it's Elizabeth " ain't you 30 minutes early", " well I thought I'd come early" I welcome her in and go straight to my room " isn't your mother home" I shake my head no " they went out but I don't know when I fell asleep after eating breakfast" she just nods her head " should we start the project" I nod my head and so we start I asked her a few questions she asked me a few everything is going normal but she's acting weird " hey your acting weird did something happen" I ask her she shakes her head no but I know something is up " you can talk to me if you want to I'm not gonna force you", " my boyfriend wanted to have sex with me yesterday but I told him I'm not ready he got angry and said every young couple have sex what's there to be afraid of", what an asshole he probably tried to force her I feel like beating the shit out of him " if your not ready he should respect your opinion not try to blame you his a piece of shit you shouldn't be with someone like him" and it's true I wouldn't treat her like that " I guess your right but I love him" are you  crazy his forcing you to have sex with him and you still love him " sounds like his controlling", " his not", " looks like a controlling guy to me", " I already told you his not his just", " just what controlling" I say looking at her face she looks pissed off but I'm telling the truth " you know what I'm going home we can finish the projects another time" shit I messed up I didn't mean to make her angry she was storming down the stairs I grab her hand " I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you angry or upset but you can't deny his controlling", " Evie this conversation is done I'm going home" fuck I'm so stupid " let me drop you off to the bus stop", " no it's fine I can go by myself I don't want to be near you for now if I do I might punch you in face" she walked out the door saying I'll talk to you later fuck I'm a idiot what have I done it was my chance to get to know her better but I blew it because of the controlling asshole how can she not tell he forces kisses on her grabs her by the waist even when she tries to pull out he grips it tighter I wish I could beat the shit out of him but that would make Elizabeth hate me more.