Ch: 20 // Ep: 6

(Mention of Homophobia and self harm)

----

Kie and Liv spent the rest of the day together before they were called to the John B's house for a mandatory meeting.

"No effing way," Kiara exclaims as the pair see Sarah sitting on the couch. Liv's heart drops to her stomach as she hoists herself up to sitting on the fence.

"Your brought her here? So what? She's in on it now?" John B looks at the boys for help but they shrug and JJ says, "Look all I care about is her cut comes out of your share."

"You know, I don't remember taking a vote," Kie spits, "This is our thing. A pogue thing"

"I gotta say im a tad uncomfortable with all of this and Liv won't even look at anyone," Pope interrupts, pointing to the girl on the fence.

"When are you not uncomfortable?" John B asks.

"I dont know, I rode here on the back of JJ's bike pretty comfortably."

"Its true," JJ shrugs, "Most relaxed I've ever seen him."

"Thats cute, guys," John b scoffs.

"You know we were all extremely comfortable till you brought her here," Kie exclaims.

"Stop talking about me like im not here!" Sarah snaps.

"Then leave," Liv shrugs, rolling her eyes.

"I told you," She says to John B.

"Told him what exactly? That you're a liar!" Kie snaps.

"No that your a shit talking bitch!" Sarah shouts back.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Liv snaps, jumping off the fence.

"What? What did i do to you?"

"I'm not gonna let you waltz in her and pretend that nothing happened! You fucking abandoned me and you expect me to welcome you in with open arms?! Fuck no!" She gets up in Sarah's face, "You have taken everything from me. I'm not gonna let you take the only thing I have left. My family," Her voice breaks," No im not gonna let you do it..."

Everyone is silent after the girls outburst and Liv runs a shaky hand through her hair. Without saying anything else, she runs off.

----

"Turns out they are dating," Kiara sighs sitting down next to Olivia on the dock. Liv stares at the water kicking her feet through it.

"Of course they are." The pair sit in silence not knowing what to say.

"I feel like we need Pope here to tell us a random fact about dead bodies or something," Liv chuckles as a tear runs down her cheek.

"What did she do to you? If you don't mind me asking," Kiara asks.

Liv hesitates before saying, "I was at school the day after I was outed. I was by myself at lunch and her and her friends came up to me. They threatened to beat me up and called me a fag. And like they said, they cornered me into an alleyway and beat me up. And she just stood there and watched. My own sister, my twin, left me on the side of the road, blooded and hardly breathing."

Kie looks at Liv, sympathising for the girl. Olivia just shrugs and turns to face Kie.

"What about you? You gotta have a reason to join the sarah hate club."

"Freshman year, it was my first year at the kook academy. You know how intimidating that is? I mean I didn't have anything in common with anyone and just as I'm about to slit my wirst, the queen asks if I wanted to go save baby seaturtles," She laughs, sadly, "Our first day together we walked across the beach. We waited for the hatch and we kept the seagulls off so that the turtles could get in the water. It was the best day of my life. And then she turned on me, just like she does with everyone."