NIGAAHEN

Geetanjali brought coffee for Kartavya. When she entered inside the room she found Kartavya wearing his sweatpants and tee, was sleeping on his stomach and was reading instructions on some packets.

"Aapki coffee" Geetanjali said and Kartavya gave her a sweet smile.

"Ek cup ?" Kartavya asked and Geetanjali looked at him in confusion

"Tumhara cup kahan hai?" Kartavya asked again

"Woh mein coffee nhi piti ........"

"Chai pasand hai tumhe?"

"Hmm" Geetanjali nodded with hesitation

"Fine then........kalse hum shaam ko chai pee rahe hai, no more coffees"

"Par kyu? Apko toh coffee pasand hai na"

"Mein toh din bhar office mein peeta rehta hun.......shaam ko chai piyunga toh mere liye options bhi khule rahenge to choose between chai and coffee, i will have variations and ofcourse company of my wife" Kartavya said while pulling her nose.

"Yeh packets sab kya hai?" Geetanjali timidly asked

"Uhh!! yeh sab Bhringraj, Amla, Reetha, Shikakai, Heena, Hibiscus, meethi ke packets hai........meine aaj Google par search Kia toh i found these are good for hair growth so inke how to use instructions padh raha tha"

"Hair growth ke liye ......" Geetanjali said in a low voice eyeing Kartavya's hair

Kartavya touched her loose curls and said "Aab mujhe lambe baal pasand hai toh unke liye mehnat bhi mujhe hi karni padegi na......."

Hearing this Geetanjali's eyes filled with tears. She bite her inner lower lips to silence her sob.

"Tumhe pata hai, hume kabhi hasi (laugh) aur ansu (tears) ko rokna nhi chahiye.....jab bhi rone ka mann ho ro liya karo but make sure ki ek hi reason ke liye baar baar na roya Karo"

Both were looking at each other's eyes. Gradually Kartavya leaned closer and Geetanjali too didn't flinch away. Seizing the opportunity Kartavya kissed her lips. Geetanjali closed her eyes and fisted the bedsheet.

Kartavya cupped her face and gently sucked her lower lip, particularly her red mole. Geetanjali raised her hands. One hand fisted Kartavya t-shirt at his waist level while her another hand cupped his left cheek.

Detaching from her lips, Kartavya moved down to her jaw and then to her throat.

"Delicious" Kartavya whispered and Geetanjali looked down being shy.

Kartavya smirked and sipped his coffee.

"Coffee is really delicious" Kartavya complimented

Geetanjali looked into his eyes and instantly chided her own self for thinking that Kartavya is complimenting her while in actual he was complimenting the coffee.

Her thoughts came to halt when Kartavya said "delicious coffee bhi hai aur ..............coffee banane wali bhi"

(BGM)

Geetanjali blushed and looked away. She was about to leave when Kartavya pulled her to himself . Holding her in his arms he huskily spoke "jab sari zindagi tumhe mere saath rehna hai, phir abhi baat baat par mujhse bhagne ka koi matlab nahi banta"

"Dinner ka time ho raha hai......." Geetanjali nervously whispered

"Bhai sa....." Yuvraj entered inside their room and Geetanjali stood up abruptly and left the room

FANAA जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें