Chapter 39

Kevin's hands turn into hammers and swings them at Ben. He kept trying to avoid them while also avoiding Gwen's mana projectiles.

The other hero's come to Ben's help but he told them to stay back.

"Go away. This has nothing to do with you guys. This is my problem!" Ben yelled at them, as he slammed on his omnimatrix

"Ben, your upset. You need help." Batman said.

"I'm not upset. I'm angry. I'm fine by myself." Ben said. "HUMMONGASOUR!!"

Ben turned into a giant strong orange dinosaur. He picked up Kevin and threw him at Gwen, knocking them both down to the ground.

Ben turned into Diamondhead, blasting crystals at Michal's feet up to his knees.

Michal attempted to break out of the crystal with a blast of light but Diamondhead punched him in his face.

"How dare you use my family against me, especially a couple days after the year of their death!" He yelled at them.

Chadwick and some of the Forever knights along with Reiny and the Dnaliens attacked Ben.

The group of hero's begun to help Ben with his enemies no matter how many times, he told them no.

A flash of blue passed all the hero's. Everyone looked confused until they saw a blue speedy alien similar to one of Ben's.

"Helen!" Ben yelled at her.

She looked over at saw Ben. "B-ben?! Your alive!" She exclaimed. She rushed towards where the others we
Re waiting for her signal.

She could see Manny becoming impatient. Helen waved her hands, getting her attention. "You guys! Ben's alive!"

When the others heard what their partner said, they rushed up to join the fight along with Ben.

Manny threw a car at some of the Dnaliens.

Gwen and Kevin went over to Michal to help him get out of the crystal prison.

Amuzth climed on Gwen's body, pressing on her pressure points where she passes out. He then went onto to Kevin's body where he did the same but his stone body blocked it.

He squashed his small body with his hands until Ben tapped onto his shoulder in Big Chill's alien form.

He blew hard, freezing Kevin's body in place. Then turning to Michal he did the same. Blowing his breath and blowing the icy cold air, freezing him.

The rest of the league had just about finished up with the rest of them. Manhunter, Wonder Woman, Superman, Flash, and Batman were tying them up so they don't escape.

"What are you guys doing here?" Ben asked them.

"What do you what we're doing here? We had to step up as Plumbers to stop the other guys you fought but these three escaped." Manny tried his best to explain.

"The Dnaliens created a portal so we went through..." Cooper was interrupted by Michal.

He blasted energy bolts at the crystal, freeing himself. Using telekinesis, he lifted the two dead members and floated off.

Ben and the rest of the group was about to go after them by was swarmed with news reporters.

"Omni-X who are these people?"

"How could you let the villains escape the prison?"

"What are you going to do now?"

"Is it true that you and who you shapeshift into are all evil aliens?"