Vol. 2 Ch. 25 - Trust

[Ichika's POV]

"Good work Nakano-san! That's a wrap for today!" The director declared as everyone prepares to head home.

"Nakano-san, you've got a minute?" My producer called out to me.

"Hmm? Yeah, sure!"

We then head to my room with my assistant so I can also prepare to head home. It should be the weekend from where (Y/N)'s right now. I want to talk to him soon.

"So, for the next couple of months, we might be busy with the shoot. We want to make sure everything is settled soon so if we need to make some reshoots or adjustments, there will be more time." The producer explained.

"I see... That's understandable."

"Would it post any issues for you?"

"Nope! I can manage. Thanks for letting me know!"

After the discussion, the producer left and I head over to the car so my driver can drive me home.

"Ichika-san, you don't have any schedule for tomorrow. Is there anything you would want me to add?" Maya, my personal assistant, asked me.

Before I left for Japan, I was provided with a personal assistant to help me with my shoots. My life has been made a bit easier because of this, since there are only so much things that I can manage at a time.

"I'm all good Maya-chan!" I smiled at her. "I just want to laze around all day tomorrow and talk to my partner all day."

"He must be really lucky to have you, Ichika-san."

"I'm the lucky one actually."

"Your Instagram post already gained more than 500k likes even if you just posted it a couple of hours ago. You're getting more famous."

"Yeah, it's just humbling to know that I'm getting more recognize."

"You're really modest Ichika-san. I can only imagine what would happen once the movie comes out."

"Yeah. I wanna check my Instagram too. My, did I forget my phone on the set?"

"I got it here Ichika-san." Maya handed me my phone.

"Thanks, Maya-chan! Sorry about that!"

"It's alright." She smiled at me.

I wanted to personally check my Instagram to see who might've commented on the photo I posted. It was just a teaser for the movie. I was allowed to post one, so I did.

"Hmmm, I wondered if (Y/N) posted some photos too."

Ever since I left, he usually sends me pictures by sending them privately on Instagram. He usually doesn't post it publicly because he's a bit private when it comes to his life. He even has his profile in private. Though if it's a picture of both of us, he doesn't hesitate to post it.

"Ichika-san?"

"Hmm?"

"Isn't he your boyfriend?" Maya showed me a photo of (Y/N) from Facebook.

"Yeah, he doesn't usually use Facebook. You won't see anything there. Not even our picture. He just created that when I teased him for not having one."

"It looks like he got tagged in a photo as well."

"Really? Must be his mates from college. I'm glad he's having some fun."

"But..."

"Hmmm?"

"I—It's nothing Ichika-san. You're right." She smiled at me but I felt something was off.

"Maya-chan? Is something the matter?"