( Stuilly part 2 )

I NEED A NAME FOR THIS

A couple of minutes later Chirstina was knocking at the door. "Mommy!" Sam yelled as Stu opened the door. "Hi baby!" Chirstina says as she hugs Sammatha. "Hey Chirs." Stu says closing the door as he gives her a one-armed hug. "Hello Stu, you doing well?" She says hugging him back. "Yea! I'm just thinking of ways to avoid your family's homophobic, passive aggressive comments." He says walking into the kitchen with Sam and Chirs. "Yea I'm very sorry about them. I just thought it would be good to spend thanksgiving together since you two have Danny now." She says.

Danny, he was Stu and Billy's 6-month-old baby. They adopted him 2 months ago. "Yea, it's a good idea. I just think I can wait a little longer to hear comments like 'Oh so you're the fag that stole my daughter's boyfriend'." Stu says sitting on the top of the dryer. Chirstina nods, as soon as the conversation was over, they heard Danny start crying upstairs. "Oh, he's up." Stu says walking upstairs to the newborn's room. As soon as he picked the baby up, he stopped crying. They baby was wearing a short-sleeved soft yellow onesie and white socks. Stu brought the baby back downstairs in his blanket. 

This is all you get sorry i might have a cold so updates on all of my books will be slow for a few days sorry but hope you like it.