Javon - Toxic

Your pov:

Javon and I just got into a really heated fight which left me crying and looking like a mess. We were arguing about how Javon was on live answering questions about Coco,

Saying "oh Coco yea shes hot" or "I would totally date her" and "leave y/n, maybe" he was saying all that right in front of me which hurt a lot so I just stayed quiet because if I said something he would get pissed.

After he ended the live thats when we got into a fight and he got really mad and it kinda scared me. He was up in his room and I was left crying in the living room.

Soon after it felt like hours of crying I decided to leave. As I was walking to the door I felt arms wrap around me.

"I'm sorry" Javon whispered "I wanna go home" I said trying to get out of his arms, I couldn't be with him at that moment "don't go please just stay" he said turning me around and hugging me, I broken down and started crying again.

"Javon we shouldn't be together were toxic" I said giving in to the hug "I know, I know but we can make it work" he said rubbing my back "you always say that.." he stayed quiet for a bit and said.

"I know but I promise" he said kissing my forehead "your tired, come let's go to my room and cuddle" I had no energy so I just nodded my head.

Javon pov:

Were up in my room cuddling, I could tell y/n was tired. I don't mean to hurt her I just can't control my emotions. I hate making her cry, I'm supposed to be making her feel loved and safe but I always do the opposite.

I don't deserve her but I just can't let her go, I don't want to. But the more harsh I am with her the more she'll want to leave me..

I hate myself for what I do to her...

Sorry this was short🤡