⟨10⟩

Manhattan, NYC, NY
Ryojin's apartment
_________________________

Ryojin pulled out and climbed off the bed, opening the bedroom door and walking back down the stairs into the living room.

Landon laid in the bed for a few more minutes, not bothered by the rapidly cooling cum on his stomach, he'd just take another shower later.

D-did he leave? Landon frowned, truthfully kind of hurt by the reaction Ryojin had afterwards.

Landon wasn't sure what he was expecting, maybe a "good job" or even just making sure he's okay.

Which he very much wasn't, his throat was sore as was his ass but yet he still sat up from the bed, scanning the room for his discarded clothing.

"Are you coming?" Ryojin startled Landon when he reappeared from the hallway, still shamelessly naked.

"W-where are we going?" Landon asked, trying to clear his throat to get the weird feeling away.

"I ran you a bath." Ryojin answered simply, walking over and picking Landon up, bridal style. Same as all those weeks ago in the woods.

"Oh, you didn't have to." Landon shook his head timidly.
"Yes, I do. Aftercare is very important, cookie." he dismissed Landon as he carried him down the stairs, both still naked in the deserted apartment.

"Mr. Kim? This isn't going to make class awkward or anything right?" Landon felt weird about calling Ryojin by his last name but it was kind of attractive, the whole authoritarian thing.

"Not at all. If you want, we can forget about all of this?" Ryojin responded, dripping essential oils into the water around him and Landon.

I don't know if I want to, "Do you wanna forget about all this?" he peered over his shoulder to look at Ryojin who he was currently laying on in the bathtub.

"I rather enjoyed fucking you Landon, and I wouldn't mind doing it again. This is your choice." the raven-haired man shrugged, pouring some shampoo onto his hand to apply to Landon's hair.

"I don't want to forget, but I don't want just this." Landon slightly shook his head, once again clearing his throat.

"Take a lozenge and drink some tea then it'll feel better." Ryojin informed Landon once he saw the teen was clearly in discomfort from the unexpected choking.

Landon nodded, closing his eyes to relish in the calming feeling of Ryojin rubbing coconut smelling shampoo onto his hair.

"You said you don't want this, what is 'this'?" Ryojin clearly didn't miss much seeing as he brought Landon right back to the topic almost instantly.

"I don't want just this, just a casual hookup or whatever this is." Landon corrected him, stopping himself right before he shrugged again.

"So what do you want? A date, a boyfriend?" Ryojin asked in an almost sarcastic manner as he climbed out of the bathtub and held a towel out for Landon.

Landon was taken aback by Ryojin's lack of compassion at him admitting his feelings, so he got angry.

"No, I don't want anything from you." Landon snatched the creme-colored towel away from Ryojin and tried to leave the bathroom in a furious strut.