Chapter 20

Chapter 20: How to fail to be cannon fodder for one episode- feat. Tokio (Part 3)

" Draw! I set a level 4 monster. Since you have previously destroyed my monster Tokio-san I would move my set defense position to tile No. 4 again. I gain 100 points and move to tile no. 14. "

[ Yami P 2850 → 2950 ]

Yami then revealed a spell card.

" Since the effect of this spell card is invalid in the game, I choose to inflict 500 points of damage to you Tokio-san. "

[ Tokio P 4100 → 3600 ]

It's your turn now, Tokio-san. "

Tokio frowned as he stared at the set defense position monster. As someone who watched and played Yugioh, he was familiar with the deck and cards of the protagonists.

Could it be the mystical elf?

[ Shining Angel, Spirit of the Harp, Darklord Marie ]

"  It's my turn, Draw! "

[ Red Medicine ]

" I activate my spell card Red Medicine which allows me to gain 500 points. "

[ Tokio P 3600 → 4100 ]

" I summon the level 4 monster shining angel. "

[ Shining Angel L4 1400/800 ]

" My previous monster isn't destroyed so it would be returned at the bottom of my deck. "

Tokio took out the Guardian of the throne room off the field and place it at the bottom of his deck.

" My level 4 Shining Angel can move into 4 Square tiles. "

From tile No. 14, Tokio's current monster is now on tile no. 18. He didn't choose to attack Yami since there was a suspicion that it was the mystical elf. He didn't want to summon his high-level monsters this early either.

" Your turn, Muto-san. "

" There's no need to be polite Tokio-san, You can call me by my name. "

Tokio merely smiled at Yami's words. Your name? Tokio wouldn't dare to speak it! Uttering his name may as well result in the derailing of the storyline! It was also wrong to call him Yugi knowing that he wasn't Yugi.

" I'm afraid... I need to refuse the offer Muto-san. "

Yami then faintly smiled as he drew another card.

" Too bad. Tokio-san. "

He then revealed one of his previous cards in his hands.

" I summon level 5 monster Curse of Dragon! "

[ Curse of Dragon L5 2000/1500 ]

Fuck! Tokio's face paled. What the hell Pharaoh?! Just because he refused the offer. You're kidding right?! He should have summoned Darklord Marie Earlier! But then Tokio thought that it was also the wrong move... He should have summoned the Spirit of the Harp in the def position earlier!

" From tile 14, my level 5 Curse of Dragon would move to tile 19. I place my previous set defense level 4 position monster at the bottom of my deck. "

Tokio glance at Yami's set defense position card that he places at the bottom of his deck. Tokio frowned. There was a thought inside his mind that maybe it wasn't the mystical elf as he has guessed.

" My level 5 curse of dragon from same spots to 4 gaps can attack in the same row. I attack your shining angel! "

[ Tokio P 4100 →3500 ]