45: I Believe You

"It's all true"

"What do you mean?" I let out a nervous chuckle.

"We are wolves, well technically we are shape-shifters, our ancestors just decided on taking the form of a werewolf, and it's okay if you don't believe me, or if you need pro-"

"I believe you" I cut him off.

"You do? that easy?"

"Yeah i do, but that doesn't explain Paul's behavior"

"Uh well you see he recently turned, so he's a bit on edge" He scratches the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Okay, I guess that makes sense"

"Just bare with him, please, I know he doesn't deserve it, but please"

"Yeah, I understand, I'll do what I can but he better not get on my nerves" I huff and walk into the forest. "Don't follow"

"You can't go in there all by yourself" I hear Sam in the distance.

I kept walking without turning around, I just needed air. Air away from everyone. the forest was my safe place, a place were I felt completely relaxed. Walking around in the dark was a little hard, my fairy sight helps but not much I almost tripped a few times but caught myself. As I made my way around I found a wounded deer, I couldn't help myself and ran to their aid.

"Everything is going to be okay" I put my hands up, to show I wish no harm and slowly approached. I guess she knew I wasn't a threat, and let me touch her.

I sat next to her, keeping my hand next to her head, feeling every bit of pain running through her innocent body. It was nothing too major, just two broken bones. I quickly concentrated and healed her up, she got up, kneeled in front of me and ran along. I got up, dusted my self and kept  walking, in the distance I heard branches crunching but it's probably just animals running around.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry I wasn't looking up" I bumped into someone who was definitely coming from the party.

"It's okay don't worry, I didn't sense you coming either" The red head spoke.

"Interesting choice of words" I cross my arms.

"Interesting words for an interesting creature" She laughed.

"Who are you?"

"That is none of your concerns, this won't hurt" She launched at me, but before she could grab me, I spread my wings and got away from her grasp.