Chapter 35

SUGA'S POV

It's been approximately half an hour and her hands are moving all over my back. She really placed her efforts in learning how to do this.

I could feel stress seeping out of my body but her movements were becoming soft.

"Apply more pressure," I said.

"Oh, alright," she complied but again after five minutes it became similar.

"What are you doing, huh?" I questioned. I knew she was exhausted, I was just teasing her. Moreover, I was liking this massage thing when she was masseur.

"The position is uncomfortable Hyung," she whined and I already expect a pout on her baby face. I moved my head to her side and I was so right, her pouting and frowning.

I suppressed my laugh and maintained a poker face, "Then change it," I said.

"How?" She asked, clueless.

"I don't know. Wasn't this my birthday gift?"

She hummed, contemplating. Suddenly she got up from the side. Her knees were on either side of my body and her hands on my back.

The position set something weird in my stomach and my heart was beating loud.

Her hands moved more proficiently given the position. As they moved from my spine to my shoulders, I let out a low groan.

"You like this?" She asked. I hummed, not wanting to distract myself from the pleasure.

After minutes, she collapsed by my side.

"Ahh, I cannot do this anymore," she complained, instigating me to laugh. I was looking at her, my cheek pressed against the pillow and my eyes on her.

"That's all?" I questioned.

"Five minutes please," she requested.

"Fine."

"Did it released some of your stress?" She asked, her eyes so bright, even behind the lenses.

"Yes. It felt great. From when are you learning this?"

"A week approximately, since I went out with Ra Im. I wanted to gift you a massage chair, but I cannot. So, I just thought of giving you a massage," she smiled.

"You did good," I said, fixing her bangs a little. I obviously have a massage chair, what I don't have is time. This kind of effort makes me elated.

"Oh let's get it then," she said and stood up again but I pulled her back down by her biceps. Her smile dropped to a very amusingly perplexed reaction.

"It's fine. You've done enough. Rest now," I said.

"No. It's your birthday gift. It has to be perfect."

"It's perfect," I said in a serious tone, because as I said, it was perfect. She frowned and that made me giggle again.

"You're so little, stop acting all buff," I joked and she sat up in protest. I was still lying with my back exposed, front pressed against the mattress and facing her.

She flexed her biceps, "See, I have been dancing a lot. I've got a wrestler's body."

I laughed out loud, "Wrestler? Really?"

Her forehead creased in frustration, "Yes. Really."

I sat up too, facing her. I contracted my muscles, folding my hand by the elbow to flaunt my biceps.

Her jaw dropped making me oddly proud.

"Touch it," I encouraged.

"W-what?"