𝖷𝖨𝖵. 𝖵𝖠𝖫𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖨𝖭𝖤

𝖥𝖨𝖫𝖬 𝖮𝖭𝖤- 𝖪𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖲𝖬𝖠𝖭 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖲𝖤𝖢𝖱𝖤𝖳 𝖲𝖤𝖱𝖵𝖨𝖢𝖤 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗫𝗩𝗜 - 𝗩𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗘

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗫𝗩𝗜 - 𝗩𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗘

"AH, JUST IN TIME!" The man behind the counter calls out to Eggsy, Jen and Harry as they leave changing room number three.

"A gentleman had just finished." As if on cue, the door opens revealing valentine and his knife-legged minion.

"Mr Davir!" Valentine yells, using Harry's undercover name. "What a coincidence. You are totally the reason I am here. When you left my house I was thirsting for that dope ass smoking jacket you had on.. so here I am. What are you doing here?"

"Sup man" he shakes Eggsy hand. He moves to Jen and she reluctantly shakes his hand. "Christopher Valentine" he introduces himself.

"This is my new valet and secretary.. I was just introducing them to my tailor." Harry lies.

"Another coincidence.. so am I" Valentine shakes his head. The knife-legged girl walks over with a smug smile.

"Have you had a chance to think further on my proposal?" Harry asks.

"My people will be getting in touch with you very soon.. I guarantee it." Valentine says, his tone laced with suspicion.

"You require a top hat.. might I suggest Locke and Co. hatters" Harry says. "St James's"

"Locke and Co.? As in smoked fish?" Valentine asks.

"As in locked up" Harry answers. Jennifer and Eggsy's watch the interaction with calm looks, even though both of them were nervous.

"Oh.. I have trouble understanding you people sometimes. Y'all talk so funny" he admits.

LATER AT THE KINSMAN manor, Eggsy walked into Arthur's office with J.b. "Merlin said you wanted to see me?" Eggsy says.

"Sit down" Arthur orders, pointing to the chair opposite him. Eggsy does so as J.b barks continuously. "Pretty dog" the kingsman nods. "What's his name?"

"J.b."

"As in James Bond?"

"Nah" Eggsy shakes his head, allowing the older man to keep guessing.

"Jason Borne?"

"No. Jack Bower."

"Oh! Bravo! It pains me to admit it, Eggsy, but I think one day you might be a good a spy as any of them" Arthur admits. Eggsy proudly smiles at the man.