Royalty-Protectors

Here's the thing: piglin hybrids were a rarity in the overworld, and were seen as the thug type, hired maybe as mercenaries or dealers. 

Hybrids alone were rarely ever seen in villages, even if you could find them in kingdoms. 

But the more Techno walked through this place, the more "normal" he felt. Not a single person stared at him funny, or whispered about him off to the sidelines, clearing a path for him so he could walk far away from the rest of them. 

A hospitable kingdom, then, thought Techno, or maybe a reserved, closeted sort of deal

Techno couldn't help but wonder, though, what this place was, because the farther he walked, the more diversity he saw. People with colorful hair or skin just like him, obvious hybrids walking side by side with humans, and while there was a relaxed, cottage farm theme that seemed to trend among the many people, they still seemed very expanse and unique. 

Many people with horrible scars, dangerous weapons, and strange objects passed by. Yet no-one gave them a second glance.

Techno had traveled to the Dream SMP for one of the reasons many, MANY others had: It had advertised a place where ALL were welcome, to endermen, avian, or blaze hybrids, to gamblers to politicians to leaders to criminals. 

Kingdoms weren't known for being friendly to diversity like this. 

That was why Techno settled in the SMP anyways.

However, something else that caught his eye as he wandered this vast empire was how the people seemed: each able to take you down in a fight, but extremely open to one another, like they had nothing to lose.

Or maybe because they had nothing to fear for a reason.

Every kingdom was ruled by somebody, something.

What royalty ruled this one?