Chapter 44 - welcome home party

It's been a week and finally the Doctor gave Luna and Isabelle a signal to go home

It's been a week and finally the Doctor gave Luna and Isabelle a signal to go home. Zues and his sons were so delighted about this news as well as Isabelle's father. After all of them knew of what happened to the girls, the police came to arrest Stacey because she's not a minor anymore.

The sisters' parents were furious after finding out what happened to their daughters, that even the police explained to them of what they did, instead to feel sorry, they told the police that they will file a case. Unfortunately they have no idea that it was the De Lucas and it's too late because Zues and Ares won't let their daughters go unpunished for what they did.

If Ares was the same man as before, and those two were not girls, they probably dead right now and part of the earth.

Moreover, suspicion will arise as Nathan—-Isabelle's father want justice for his daughter too. He has no idea what the De Luca could do, that they have control over a Mafia, that they can kill them with a blink of an eye or by just snap of their fingers. And as a matter of fact, what he knew was, they were just a goddamn wealthy —-a billionaire to be exact and able to buy anything.

"Daddy can I have some ice cream, please." Luna asked while they were driving home. Ares and Diony turned their eyes to their sister who was looking like a puppy to their father. They want to answer her that it's not a problem but Zues was fast to answer his unica hija.

"Ofcourse my love. I will buy anything for you, just name it and it will be yours." Zues replied with a sweetest smile on his face. He doesn't have to tell his eldest what to do because they already heard their babysister.

Meanwhile, on the other car, Apollo, Hades and Eros got confused when they saw Ares' car on different route, nevertheless they followed their car until it was pulled over in front of an ice cream parlor. The boys were grinning like a cheshire cat because they were craving  for ice cream too.

"Okay baby, choose your flavor." Zues said to his daughter, although he knew what flavor she'd choose, still he asked her to make sure.

"Strawberry!" She replied happily with gleaming eyes.

All the boys were mesmerized with her and couldn't stop themselves to smile. All the waitress tried to catch the boys' attention specially the twins but their eyes were solely focus to their baby sister and nothing else, until Luna waved her tiny hands for them to order their own ice cream.

Soon, all of them take their order before taking a seat while waiting for their ice cream. The waitress didn't takes time to prepare their order and serve it as soon as possible to Luna's delight. She looks so happy because she indeed missed eating ice cream with her family.

"Ready to go home, baby?" Zues asked Luna, who still has ice cream smudge on her cheeks. Hades took some napkin to clean her face before peppering her with lots of kisses. Apollo and Eros do the same that caused Luna to pout her lips.