Chapter 81: Qiao Yang's identity is Gu Ye's bargaining chip

Qiao Zhen's series of questions made Qiao Yang's mood lower and lower. He frowned and said in a low voice: "Gu Ye, he...he didn't tell me anything."

A few days ago, Su Cheng told him that Gu Ye's company was fighting inwardly. At that time, Qiao Yang thought this was the normal state of the company's operations and did not take it too seriously.

Was it already so serious?

Qiao Zhen hesitated: "No wonder you didn't know that he was hiding from you. Hmph, Gu Ye, this person is quite capable in front of you."

Qiao Yang thought for a while, and asked hesitantly, "Big Brother, you said... If I am, if I..."

Qiao Zhen smiled and said, "I want to help him, don't you?"

Qiao Yang: "...Hmm."

Qiao Zhen: "Don't worry about it. Gu Ye, as I know, is that he dared to do this means that he was prepared and already confident enough to win Li Chen."

"Moreover, this is an internal conflict between the Gu family and it has nothing to do with the Qiao Group. Ordinarily, we should not interfere. But, do you remember the senior Gu staff who secretly helped Li Songran some time ago?"

Qiao Yang: "Remember, this matter has something to do with him?"

Qiao Zhen sneered: "Although it is not directly related, I found out that he is a force of the Li Chen gang in the Gu Group."

"The actions of the person under his hand determine the attitude of his boss. In other words, if Li Chen takes the leadership of the Gu family, then we will change from a cooperative relationship to an antagonistic relationship between the Joe family and the Gu family."

"So, from the perspective of cooperation interests, we, the Qiao family, should really stand on Gu Ye's front."

Qiao Yang doesn't understand the connections between companies, and even less understands internal power struggles.

He only knew now that his boyfriend Gu Ye was fighting alone, and he wanted to be Gu Ye's support.

He asked Qiao Zhen: "Then me, what should I do?"

Qiao Zhen scoffed at him: "Look at how you are worried now, so worried about him."

He smiled and said: "It's actually simple to help your boyfriend. In addition to the Gu Ye and Li Chen groups we know about, there are also neutral groups."

"Neutral people usually act by chance. They will see which side has the best chance of winning in the end and choose which side to stand on."

"Gu Ye and Li Chen's equity in the Gu Group is well-balanced in terms of personnel power and management power. Therefore, what they can compare at this time is their personal network resources."

"Personal network resources include political official support, cooperative group companies, relatives and friends, financial strength, and social status."

"If a family like our Qiao family has strong capital and social status, if we can show our stand and support Gu Ye at this time, it will be equivalent to giving Gu Ye a bargaining chip, giving him more chance of winning."

Qiao Zhen said this, Qiao Yang suddenly understood the real purpose of Xu Weiling asking him to go to the Gu family yesterday.

He didn't know the significance of corporate marriage before, but it turned out to be the biggest role at this time.

Qiao Yang ---- The Third Young Master of the Qiao Group can be a bargaining chip for Gu Ye.

However, his relationship with Gu Ye has never been publicly acknowledged, so many people just speculate about their relationship and are not sure.