Chapter 84

Note: The entire chapter of Chapter 83 has been rewritten. I have read the original suggestion and read it again, because the chapter content will not be connected, sorry.

Qiao Yang continued: "But you shouldn't provoke him like just now. He is my brother, and he will worry that I will be deceived and bullied. What you did just now will make him angry that you don't respect me."

Gu Ye was stunned, and hurriedly explained: "I, I don't mean to...disrespect you."

"I know."

Qiao Yang raised his hand and touched his face, and said: "Calm down first, don't always doubt me. Later you will understand why I call him brother."

When he came out again, Gu Ye changed back to his shirt and trousers, and the tall and neat man stood in front of Su Cheng.

Although not as gentle and elegant as before, there is no provocation just now.

Su Chengbai glanced at him: "This is what it looks like. Can you wash vegetables? Come and help with work."

After saying "huh", he threw an apron over, almost covering his face.

As soon as Gu Ye calmed down, he became angry again: This Su Cheng, every move is awkward!

Seeing the situation, Qiao Yang hurried over to persuade him, surrounded Gu Ye with his apron, and said, "I will wash vegetables and cut fruits with you, and my brother will cook."

Also secretly kicked Su Cheng, warning him not to provoke Gu Ye.

With Qiao Yang whirling in the middle, the two were barely getting along.

Gu Ye deliberately suppressed his subjective thoughts because of Qiao Yang's words, and objectively observed Su Cheng's attitude towards Qiao Yang.

However, the more he observed, the more he was puzzled.

He found that Qiao Yang and Su Cheng had a strong sense of understanding. As if the mind was connected, he didn't need to speak, and Qiao Yang handed over what he needed with a look.

And this kind of tacit understanding is by no means the kind of relationship he imagined.

Because even though Su Cheng was awkward, he did treat him as Qiao Yang's boyfriend. When arranging the dinner plate, he would put Qiao Yang and himself together, and let him sit with Qiao Yang.

Occasionally, he looked at him a few times, and those eyes looked like the elders watching the child's words and deeds are not up to standard.

Besides, he also saw that Su Cheng knew Qiao Yang very well. He knows Qiao Yang's tastes, preferences, habits before and after meals. At first glance, the food he made was what Qiao Yang liked.

A few simple home-cooked dishes are on the table, but they look better than the star chefs he invited, because there is a warmth and friendship in it.

No wonder Qiao Yang always refused to let him order meals, and asked him to store more ingredients at home, so that the original meals made it feel at home.

And the way Su Cheng gave Qiao Yang the soup, and even gave him the appearance of a family that had been together for a long time.

Gu Ye felt even more sour.

The feet hidden under the table quietly climbed up to Qiao Yang's calves, looking for comfort.

Qiao Yang did not hide, but comforted him: "If you have a bad stomach, don't eat too hot. First eat some easy-to-digest cushions, and then eat vegetables."