Chapter 86: Public relations

Qiao Yang felt that he had worked very hard, but Gu Ye still didn't respond.

Is it the cause of drunkenness? !

Qiao Yang convinced himself and fell down in frustration.

Sure enough, he was still lying flat and comfortable.

Gu Ye twirled his hair with his fingers, and asked him in a low voice, "Stop playing?"

play?

It hit Qiao Yang's sore spot all at once, and he was clearly trying to'comfort' people!

Qiao Yang curled up with his back to Gu Ye, and said angrily: "I'm sleepy. And it's not early, let's go to sleep."

Gu Ye kissed his hair and said, "Good night...baby."

Qiao Yang gave a dull hum. But still keeping this posture and waiting secretly, he wanted Gu Ye to rub him and let him rub.

But he didn't wait for Gu Ye, who hugged him tightly and breathed with strong desire and desire like the previous few times.

Gu Ye was very quiet, and asked Qiao Yang when he was about to fall asleep for a long time:

"Qiao Yang, have you been anywhere in the four years of university?"

In the quiet and dark room, a soft question came clearly into his ears.

"Ok?"

Qiao Yang asked in a daze: "What, what do you mean?"

Gu Ye: "Have you traveled to other countries or long-term vacations."

"......No."

Qiao Yang has almost no memory of the original owner, but he has seen the original passport and there is no record of going to other countries.

He asked Gu Ye: "What's wrong?"

Gu Ye: "It's okay, go to sleep."

Qiao Yang was puzzled, but his sleepiness that was no match for three o'clock in the morning quickly fell asleep.

The man in his arms breathed gradually calmly and evenly, and then Gu Ye opened his eyes and sat up.

In the darkness, Gu Ye looked down at the man sleeping beside him, his eyes gloomy.

He raised his hand around Qiao Yang's hair and asked lowly, "Why are you lying to me? Why don't you tell me the truth?"

The answer to him was only a faint sound of sleep.

Gu Ye got up lightly and went to the study room, picked up the pile of materials on the table and looked at it, then threw it aside.

It's easy to check Sucheng.

It only took Geng Hui a few hours to list all the countries that Su Cheng had visited in trade in the past four years, and what conferences he had participated in.

On the basis of the itinerary found out, a timetable was drawn up and calculated by the method of elimination. In four years, Su Cheng was able to travel to Chicago in the United States for less than 30 days.

Qiao Yang told him more than once that Su Cheng had been taking care of him and protecting him during his four years of studying in Chicago.

He also emphasized that the relationship between him and Su Cheng is like Qiao Zhen and Qiao Jin are like brothers.

And this timetable proved that Qiao Yang was lying to him.

Gu Ye's expression grew colder, and he whispered to himself: "In less than 30 days, how did you have such a tacit understanding and a deep brotherhood that can be compared with your life."