Chapter 89: President Gu didn't come to work today

Gu Ye knew that Qiao Yang hadn't noticed his suspicion and anxiety at all.

The reason was that the company was too busy, did not accompany him to city a, and did not respond to his messages and calls in time.

Qiao Yang didn't care: "You are also called snubbing? The real snubbing is to pull black, stay away, goodbye."

Gu Ye hugged him into his arms, "No...I wouldn't do this."

It seemed that he wanted to compensate him for all his failure to respond to Qiao Yang these days. Gu Ye lowered his head and kissed the man's hair, forehead, cheek...Like last night, he didn't want to let go of every inch of his skin.

Gentle, serious and dedicated.

Qiao Yang still had the sourness and exhaustion from last night in and out of his body. Seeing Gu Ye, who became more and more emotional, he shrank and hid in fright:

"You...you should continue to snub me. No more today."

Gu Ye watched his reaction, worried: "Is it hurting you? Let me see it?"

I just wanted to pull down the pants.

Qiao Yang pulled his pants to hide, "Don't look! It's okay."

As a result, the action was a little bigger, pulling a place with a sense of disobedience and climbing up the tailbone, followed by a shiver of nerves all over the body.

The physical discomfort made him irritable: "Hey, don't make trouble. I know how I am. Nothing is fine."

Gu Ye didn't dare to move at once, but watched deeply as he continued to grind hard, patiently coaxing.

Qiao Yang disagrees life and death: Looking at people's **** in the morning, is it abnormal?

Gu Ye helpless: "Then I'll give you a hot breakfast, can you go to the bathroom to wash yourself?"

"no problem."

Qiao Yang patted his chest, expressing it for granted.

As a result, I realized how soft my legs were and how sore my waist was when I got out of bed. I was uncomfortable after two steps. He almost leaned against the bathroom wall, brushed his teeth and washed his face.

Looking in the mirror, there are still these red marks on the neck that is not covered by the clothes, not to mention on the body, it can be described as terrible.

Qiao Yang pouted: Gu Ye was really crazy last night.

There seemed to be two Gu Ye's assistants at home. Qiao Yang looked at himself and dispelled the idea of ​​going to the restaurant. Turning around, he continued to fall on the bed playing with his mobile phone, waiting lazily for breakfast.

Probably because he was first framed last night and publicly confessed to the chain reaction brought about by the reversal of the situation. The phone was full of missed calls and text messages.

Worried, congratulated, asked about the situation.

He called Qiao Jin first.

Qiao Jin teased him: "I'm just getting up now? Do I need to buy you some kidney treasure?"

Inexplicably, another sentence was added: "Mr Gu didn't go to work today."

Qiao Yang:...

He felt the sore waist that couldn't straighten up, and felt that he really needed to make up.

Qiao Jin didn't continue to harass him, she praised him for the latest live broadcast of the meal in time, and the reverse was beautiful.

Qiao Yang had a lingering fear: "If it hadn't been discovered in time that Mo Yu and I were secretly filmed, I wouldn't have thought of live broadcasting to reverse the situation."