🅒hapter 36- Nonsense

Seth's POV

That stupid prince! How dare he?! Now I'm engaged to him! Ugh! Why does he not think about his future! About the kingdom!

Oh my god! The empress would really hate me! A male! Jax bound himself to a male like me! Is he out of his mind!??!!!!!!

Okay Seth, breath in...... And out. You must calm down, maybe there's a solution about this, we just need to find it.

We can't find it.

What did I do to deserve this! Is it because I'm beautiful! Is it because I'm to pretty! Ugh! F*ck my amazing beauty! (A/N: a total reincarnation of Narcissus)

Sigh, first my dragon blood and now engagement. What is up with my life? Can't I just like be a normal young man, with status and riches?

I don't really feel like the crown princess position is for me, what if Jax really don't like me and will get tired of me in the future?

What if Lanare shows up and then he would fall in love with her? I don't really want to have high hopes for this engagement of ours.

What if she is more beautiful than me? And now I'm insecure about it too. I don't know anybody! And what's worse Kle said that it's my real emotions and not the previous Seth!

So Kle explains to me about what will happen to my previous body, Kle said that some people's souls would frequently mismatch and enters the wrong body.

So me and the original ‘Lin Shuan’ were switched, so I'm the original Seth! Ugh! I hate this stuff!

“Master do you want to know the original Lin Shuan’s current situation?” Kle said. I was hesitant and in the end I said yes, I was kinda curious about the original Lin is doing.

Kle opens a screen in thin air and then he turns it on and a very scary and horrible scene was on the screen.

My eyes widened as I saw my previous body or mismatch body, beating someone with a its own fist. It's kinda uncomfortable to see this scene.

What kind of show is this?!!!!! “Kle, why is he slapping that man? And who is that man?” I asked.

“Oh......nothing master, I think Lin Shuan is just angry, and that man is Lin Shuan’s lover.... The CEO of CROWD.....” Kle said as he reads the profile.

THE WHAT?!!! CEO of CROWD! That man has been on the top spot in the Entertainment industry, Fashion Industry, and three more industries that I don't know.

How could Lin date such a powerful person!?!!!!

“Because he's mad? ” Kle said.

“But that doesn't explain why is he beating that powerful man?!!” I yelled and made Kle take back the screen.

“Master, you don't need to understand this now. You can understand it in the future” Kle said and set up some snacks.

“But still, look at the man. He looks like his about to explode” I said.

“Hm, yeah he is” Kle said and closed the screen.

I heave out a lot of air and just slumped on the chair. My head is dizzy right now, I just want to relax a bit before I started to panic and curse Jax again.

“Jax you are dead meat” I mumbled.

“Master? What did you say?” Kle interrupted my thoughts.

“I said that I want to massacre the fishes” I said and continue to read. Kle on the other hand, was jumping and his eyes shone.