Chapter 95: End of text (minor revision)

Qiao Yang has experienced Qiao Zhen's wedding and is very familiar with the process. When Xu's family was preparing for the wedding in the morning, he and Gu Ye also helped to greet the guests.

At about noon, a few unexpected guests were greeted unexpectedly.

Qiao Tiancheng, Qiao Zhen, Qiao Jin, the three of them looked at Qiao Yang from a distance and walked over with a smile.

Qiao Jin started arguing with him as soon as he came in: "Oh, isn't this my third child? They have all started to serve as the host of Gu Ye's family to receive guests."

Qiao Yang was slightly surprised, and asked them in a low voice, "Dad, why are you...were also invited?"

Qiao's family and Xu's family have nothing to do with each other in terms of human relations or business. He was able to come because his relationship with Gu Ye and Xu Weiling's intentions.

Qiao Tiancheng looked at Gu Ye and smiled without saying a word.

Qiao Jin made trouble with him again: "After all, we and Gu's family are about to become relatives, right? In terms of relationship, Xu Nan is also a close relationship, right?"

relatives by marriage......

Qiao Yang blushed slightly, but Gu Ye happily thanked them.

Xu Tan and Xu Nan hurriedly greeted Qiao Tiancheng and the others, smiling: "Yes, yes. We wanted to get acquainted with Mr. Qiao a long time ago. It's a great honor to meet today."

Qiao Yang thought: No matter what, Xu's family invited Qiao's family to come over, it should also be to increase personal connections. He soon stopped caring about it.

However, it didn't take long to see another person coming in, and he was completely astonished.

It's Su Cheng.

Does Su Cheng have contact with the Xu family?

Qiao Yang hurriedly pulled him and asked, "Brother, why are you here too?"

Su Cheng glanced at Gu Ye, and said with a little bit of his chin: "He invited me."

Gu Ye smiled, his expression unnatural.

Qiao Yang asked Gu Ye, "Why did your cousin invite my brother to the wedding? Don't cause trouble to Xu Nan and the others."

As soon as I finished speaking, I saw Xu Nan shaking hands with Su Cheng, surprised and excited: "Mr. Su, thank you for coming."

"I didn't expect a person like you to be welcomed at my wedding. It is really fortunate that Xu Nan Sansheng was fortunate."

I couldn't help but thank Qiao Yang and Gu Ye: "I really touched my cousin and Qiao Shao."

Qiao Yang:...

Qiao Sheng had too many deep impressions in the original world, which caused him to often forget that Su Cheng is a very powerful character in this world.

Anyway, I just didn't trouble the Xu family.

Qiao Yang asked Su Cheng quietly, "Gu Ye invited you to come after he learned about our relationship last night?"

Su Cheng smiled profoundly and said, "No, the kid informed me three days ago."

Three days ago?

It was when Xu Weiling invited him to attend this wedding.

Could it be that Gu Ye was also trying to increase the network of Xu family, but it didn't feel like it.

Qiao Yang vaguely felt that Gu Ye was planning something.