chapter 18: back home but what's a kamui?

(Welcome to chapter 18 of this story hope you all enjoyed! Also most of the commentary is from the anime itself so most of this isn't my words. Beware for lots of curse words. Also things will change a bit due to the fact that the anime is no longer on netflix.)

Y/n stands there with a confused look as ryuko is seen in what would be considered "lewd"

Y/n(mind): what

Exe: the.

Kōhai: fuck!?

As y/n stares at ryuko in heavy confusion all the other males (except fukuroda and sangeyama) cause an uproar of perverted yelling as they can see that ryuko is wearing some revealing clothes as fukuroda has sweat dripping from his face from the surprise

Fukuroda: w-what the hell are you wearing!?

Ryuko: none of your business!

Fukuroda: your cheating! Trying to distract me with your sexiness!

Ryuko: it's not my fault it's like this!

Fukuroda: you slut! How dare you! Your mocking a gentlemans sport!

Ryuko: i am not!

Y/n: hold up right there!

Both fukuroda and ryuko look to see that y/n is on the outside of the ring holding on to the ropes.

Y/n: tag me in for a moment ryuko.

Everyone just looks at y/n in confusion as ryuko snapped out of her embarrassment and walks towards y/n as y/n raised his right hand which ryuko gives a high five while ryuko gets out if the ring and y/n enters the ring as fukuroda looks as y/n with clenched teeth.

Fukuroda: don't think i forgot about yesterday you jackass!

Y/n: oh don't worry about that i don't forget.

Y/n then forms a pair of boxing gloves over his hands from the cubes that wrapped around his hands as fukuroda pulls a chain on his large glove turning it into a spiked gauntlet.

Fukuroda: time to take off the soft gloves i use for away bouts and bring the pain! Behold! This is what the real honnouji academy boxing club athleticism-augmenting two star gloves look like!

Fukuroda then pulls the broken chain which reveals spikes from the transformed boxing glove.

Fukuroda: i bet your asking yourself "why did he wrap them?" If i didn't the challengers of other schools will be to scared to fight me! But when i bear them for all the world to see i feel even stronger! It's my goku! Uni! form!

Y/n: pretty sure that's illegal but bring it on anyways.

The bell rings as the woman that was launched away from the ring was injured and was holding a card with "round 2" written on it as fukuroda charges at y/n launching the woman out of the way again.

Fukuroda: now that I've gotten the chance to fight you i won't give it up hope your ready for my attack!

Fukuroda launches his large glove which was spinning like a drill towards y/n but y/n dodges it and lands a heavy gut punch causing fukuroda to cough out saliva and take a step back to try and catch his breath but y/n keeps the advance by landing a body shot twice before going for an uppercut which launches fukuroda into the air.

(Meanwhile outside the ring.)

Mako: wow! I didn't know that y/n could box!

Mataro: not even i suspected that he could fight that good and holy crap is he kicking ass!

(At the top of the building)

???: who is this guy and how is he beating fukuroda?!

???2: do you think he has a goku uniform?