Chapter 171: Wrong wrong, wrong again

Yiqiu Chess Club...

"Yes." Yun Ci cocked his legs and agreed.

weekend.

Ruan Feiyue came to Ye's old house.

Two elderly people sat on the sofa in the hall.

"Grandpa, Grandpa Zhang." She walked over and yelled affectionately, smiling very cutely.

Zhang Shunhuazhu stood up with a cane, his face was full of joy: "Oh, Feiyue, I haven't seen each other in years, have you grown so tall?"

Ruan Feiyue lowered her head shyly.

The two chatted a few more words.

Ye Nianrui next to him said, "There is still a girl coming over today."

Upon hearing this, Ruan Feiyue was stunned, with an inexplicable bad feeling.

Shouldn't...

"Oh! Coming!" Ye Nianrui pointed toward the door.

Turning his head to look around, Yun Ci walked in.

She was wearing a black dress and buckled the peaked cap on her head. The brim of the hat was pressed very low, covering most of her face. Only the pink lips could be seen, slightly upturned.

With his hands in his sweater pockets, he walked lightly.

When she walked into the hall, she took off her hat, her black hair pouring down, her delicate eyebrows were exposed, and her darkened eyes lifted lightly, revealing a bit of laziness.

Ruan Feiyue clenched her hands, her chest suffocated.

How could grandpa call her over? Is this plainly about to slap himself in the face? !

A stunning color flashed through Zhang Shunhua's eyes: "This is..."

Ye Nianrui introduced: "Yunci, my granddaughter."

Hearing this, Zhang Shunhua understood.

He also knew that the Ruan family held the wrong daughter. He had heard a lot about the misdeeds of this real daughter. Therefore, some of them looked down on this girl, and their attitude became cold. He continued to focus on Ruan Fei. Yue body.

"Little Feiyue, have you learned Go before?"

"I didn't learn it specially, but I was very interested in Go when I was a child." Ruan Feiyue said of panic, his face was not red, and his heart was not beating.

Ye Nianrui showed a surprised look.

Before he played chess, this girl didn't even look at it, and even dismissed this thing as boring and boring.

Ye Nianrui didn't open it up either, and turned away from the subject: "Shunhua, how many dishes are we going to the second floor? Let the two little girls watch the battle."

"Okay!"

The two are friends on weekdays, but on Go, they have always been in a hostile relationship. No one wants to let anyone else. They want to prove that they are better than the other.

Go to the study room on the second floor and sit down in front of the chessboard.

In the middle of the chess game, Zhang Shunhua suddenly looked at Ruan Feiyue next to him: "Say, where should this move go?"

Ruan Feiyue tilted his head for two thoughts, and pointed to the chessboard: "Here."

Seeing the old man smile with satisfaction, she was relieved that she was right.

Ye Nianrui also asked Yunci on the side: "Girl, you also try it, where should I go next."

Yun Ci glanced at the chessboard, barely hesitated, and gave the answer: "There."

Ye Nianrui's face instantly sank.

This is a mistake, and it is still a mistake that should not be made. It is too obvious, and it is simply giving the other party the opportunity for nothing.

Ruan Feiyue pursed her lips and smirked.

She thought how powerful Yunci could be, because it turned out to be a weak chicken.

Zhang Shunhua also sighed straight, why let this girl who doesn't know anything blend in and ruin a good game of chess.

It's really boring. He didn't have any interest in continuing, and simply continued to ask Ruan Feiyue: "You continue to say, where should I go."

Yun Ci made a mistake, and she was almost able to lose everything.

Ruan Feiyue was excited, and pointed to Yunci's chess piece, choosing to continue attacking.

Ye Nianrui looked at Yunci: "How about you?"

Yunci raised his chin and pointed out the position with his eyes.

Ye Nianrui had a terrible headache.

Wrong wrong, wrong again!