Chapter 173: Wheel war

Zhang Shunhua took out his mobile phone: "Girl, why don't you leave a contact information, and I will send you the time and place later."

Ye Nianrui stopped in front of him: "What do you mean, are you trying to **** someone from me? Don't forget, she is my granddaughter!"

Zhang Shunhua said angrily: "What's the matter? It's great to have a granddaughter?"

"It's amazing." Ye Nianrui stuck his tongue out at him: "I just bullied you, and you are so angry that you will be pulled down!"

The two old men began to quarrel again, like a child.

Ruan Feiyue didn't even eat lunch, just thinking about going home.

Every minute and every second of staying here made her feel tormented.

Walking out of the gate, it happened that Yunci was also preparing to leave.

Ruan Feiyue couldn't help cursing: "Despicable!"

Yun Ci squinted at her, and a little dangerous aura appeared in the bottom of his eyes: "Are you looking for death?"

Ruan Feiyue roared hysterically: "Am I wrong? You must have learned Go secretly in private, and you are still pretending to be here, saying you haven't learned it!"

Yun Ci overflowed with a sneer: "You just don't dare to admit that you specially applied for the class to study, but you still lost to me who didn't learn anything."

Ruan Feiyue turned into anger by being ruthlessly dismantled, her eyes flushed: "You..."

"If you're not convinced, either fight with me or just hold back, don't force it to talk." Yunci slowly dropped these words, buckled the peaked cap on his head with one hand, and walked directly over her.

Behind him, Ruan Feiyue stomped with anger.

In the evening, Yunci received a text message from Zhang Shunhua.

Above is the address of Yiqiu Chess Club. The time of the wheel fight is set on the weekend.

Go is not important, her goal is Lin Mo.

On weekends, early in the morning.

Yunci stuffed a bottle of water into his schoolbag, buttoned his cap, and took the bus to Yiqiuqi Club according to the address given by Zhang Shunhua.

The chess club was built inside the Cultural University. After registration was completed in the security room, the carved iron gate was slowly opened.

Yunci walked into a building and found the specific location of the chess club.

Standing at the door, I saw only one girl inside, clearing the chessboard.

"Hello, classmate." She looked at Yunci and asked, "May I ask what's the matter?"

"I'm looking for President Zhang."

"President Zhang hasn't arrived yet. Come in and sit down for a while."

Yunci walked in and sat on the sofa. The girl brought her a cup of hot water.

Before long, there was a sudden noise outside the door, followed by the sound of messy footsteps.

A group of teenagers suddenly rushed into the chess club. They hooked their shoulders, talked and laughed, and when they saw Yunci on the sofa, they suddenly stopped and lost their voice.

Countless pairs of eyes looked at this sudden girl at the same time.

Yun Ci raised his head and met their gazes.

The teenagers put away their smiles, their faces were dull, and they threw down their schoolbags, sat down beside them, almost surrounded Yunci in the middle, staring at her intently, with contempt, disdain, and doubt in their eyes.

But Yun Ci, just bowed his head and fiddled with the phone, his eyes were cold, and he still looked calm.

"Crazy? A little girl is coming to fight us with wheels?"

"I heard that she never even studied."

"Isn't it a matter of minutes to win her? It's really boring..."

"I don't know what the president thinks. If we win her, aren't we going to win the battle?"

While discussing, someone suddenly shouted: "Oh! President Mo is here!"

Yunci paused with his finger on the screen and raised his head again.

I saw a tall figure walking into the gate of the chess club.