Chapter 176: You get out

Gu Jingwen didn't look at the navigation, and seemed familiar with the road.

Yun Ci leaned on the seat, propped his head, and squinted to doze facing the car window.

No one spoke.

The atmosphere in the car was embarrassing and silent.

Soon, the car stopped in front of Lin's house.

Yunci took the lead to get out of the car, while Gu Jingwen was still sitting inside, looking up at the second floor of the villa through the car window.

The sun was so hot that it pierced his eyes.

In a daze, I saw a beautiful shadow standing on the balcony. The girl in the white dress poked her head out and curled her lips. Her smile was brighter than the sun and her voice was sweeter. She shouted at him over and over again: "Doctor Gu...Doctor Gu..."

The car window was knocked suddenly, and Yunci stood outside.

Gu Jingwen only woke up like a dream, and the balcony on the second floor was empty and there was nothing.

The two walked into the gate, and a servant ran to greet him. When they saw Gu Jingwen, their expressions instantly changed.

There were whispers in the hall.

"How could it be him..."

"What else is he doing here?"

"The young master shouldn't let him go!"

At this moment, Lin Mo walked in from outside the gate, took off his jacket casually, and threw it to the servant next to him. The assistant followed behind and reported on his work.

When he noticed Gu Jingwen, his pupils shook and he stopped abruptly. His facial features were slightly ferocious with anger. He gritted his teeth and said, "Gu Jingwen, do you have the face to come to my house?!"

Yun Ci squinted his eyes and looked at Gu Jingwen next to him. He lowered his head and clenched his hands, his face faded.

"Xiao Feng, take this Miss Yunci to the study on the second floor." Lin Mo glared at Gu Jingwen and said angrily: "You, get out of here!"

Yun Ci suddenly clenched the knife in his cuffs, and flicked at Lin Mo with sharp eyes: "Be respectful to my friend."

Gu Jingwen grabbed her hand and said dumbly: "I'm waiting for you in the car."

After speaking, stepped out of the door.

Xiao Feng took Yunci to the second floor. The door next to him was suddenly opened, and a man came out from inside.

Yunci glanced sideways.

Very familiar.

I saw the Yuguo noble Ningyu last time at a charity dinner.

His deacon Chi Ruo followed behind.

When Chi Ruo saw Yunci, his eyes widened in surprise, and smiled and greeted her again: "Hello, I'm seeing you again."

Yunci nodded slightly.

It seems that they live in Lin's family.

Ning Yu walked to the front and found that Chi Ruo hadn't followed, so he stopped and turned his head. Seeing that Chi Ruo was talking to Yunci, his face instantly sank, and his voice was angry: "What are you still doing in a daze!"

Only then did Chi Ruo react and hurriedly ran towards Ningyu.

Walking into the study, Xiao Feng suddenly asked, "That Gu Jingwen is your friend?"

Yun Ci raised his brows: "Is there any problem?"

"Advise you not to associate with him."

"You shouldn't have the right to control me?" Yun Ci sat lazily on the sofa, holding up a chess piece, and playing with it in his hand.

Xiao Feng said nothing, turned and left the study.

Through the situation just now, Yunci actually guessed almost the same.

Lin Mo has a younger sister, Lin Ran.

He died of a medical accident four years ago.

It should be the girl Gu Jingwen goes to worship every year.

That...the girl who died due to Gu Jingwen's hypnosis.

Lin Mo seemed to hate Yunci, he only played two games with her, and said that he had something to do and drove her back.

Yunci left Lin's house and got in the car.

Gu Jingwen was bending over, putting his head on the steering wheel, unable to see his expression clearly.

Yunci leaned back behind the seat.

After a moment of silence, he said slowly, "Are you okay?"