Chapter 177: I have kissed you

Gu Jingwen said dullly, "You guessed it, right?"

"Ok."

He slowly raised his head, as if exhausted, Chao Yunci drew a bleak smile: "So, you hate me, you want to run away from me, right?"

Yun Ci blinked his eyes: "I haven't thought about it that way."

"Then why didn't you come to me during this time? You don't even make a phone call?!" Gu Jingwen suddenly raised his voice, as if he was accusing him.

Yun Ci showed a puzzled look: "Didn't you say you want to be quiet?"

"I... If I say quiet, you really make me quiet? You can't..."

Can't you just say a few words to coax him?

Yun Ci dropped his hand and asked seriously, "Otherwise?"

"..."

Gu Jingwen wanted to knock her head open to see if there was a lack of muscle inside.

"By the way, I found an interesting thing." Yunci took out a document from his schoolbag and handed it to Gu Jingwen.

Gu Jingwen took it and read it carefully: "The blood report? Whose?"

"Some time ago, a group of people were sent to the gate of life and death. These blood reports belonged to them. The data is very strange. Moreover, they have no names and no nationalities. I can't find any of their identity information."

Gu Jingwen touched his chin, as if thinking of something, his eyes lit up: "If this is the case, they are likely to be from Zhaoguo."

"Zhaoguo?"

She has never heard of this country.

"Many people think that the four continents and twelve countries, in fact, should be four continents and 13 countries. In addition to the three countries of Li, Jiang, and Ming, there is also a very small country Zhaoguo in the East. Unfortunately, seven or eight years ago Mysteriously disappeared overnight." Gu Jingwen squinted his eyes and stared at the data on the blood report: "It is rumored that the blood of Zhaoguo people has special abilities. Is it true?"

Yunci made a playful smile: "So, they are studying the blood of Zhaoguo people?"

Gu Jingwen clenched the report in his hand, his eyes dimmed: "Developing a special medicine may be a big scam!"

——

teacher's office.

The monthly test has just ended, and the teachers are correcting the test papers.

Shen Zhiyu found Xia Beiqin's paper, and saw that it was full of words, and his handwriting was serious.

The Chinese teacher leaned in and exclaimed: "My God, is the sun coming out from the west? The bully actually wrote the English test paper!"

With a crash, other teachers came to watch.

"Mr. Shen, you are too good, you can treat Xiaobawang subduedly!"

"How on earth did it happen, and teach us how to do it!"

Shen Zhiyu lowered his head and lowered his eyes, constricting the smile at the bottom of his eyes, and rubbed the tortoise on the test paper with his fingertips.

After school.

Shen Zhiyu just packed his things.

Xia Beiqing walked into the office at this moment and shot the test paper in front of him.

Shen Zhiyu helped his glasses and raised his head: "Student Xia, is there any problem?"

The young man raised his head cold and arrogant: "This time I passed the English test!"

"Well, so what?"

Xia Beiqing stretched out his hand, with a particularly overbearing tone: "I want a reward."

Shen Zhiyu looked at him calmly: "There is no reward."

"Why?" Xia Beiqing sank the corners of his mouth: "I have listened to you obediently and wrote the test papers carefully, and I passed the exam!"

"Many classmates have passed the exam, should I give them rewards too?"

Xia Beiqing raised her eyebrows fiercely, her face very unhappy: "How can I be the same as them!"

Shen Zhiyu wanted to laugh a little: "Well, why is it different?"

Xia Beiqing shouted angrily: "I have kissed yours!"

Shen Zhiyu suddenly covered the boy's mouth, his eyes widened behind the lenses: "Don't talk nonsense, it's not kissing!"