Chapter 178: Do you like that Yunci very much?

Xia Beiqing grabbed Shen Zhiyu's hand and bit twice with her little tiger teeth. He opened his ignorant eyes and asked vaguely: "What is kissing, I haven't kissed before, does Mr. Shen know? Can you teach me?"

The warmth between the boy's mouth and teeth hit the skin, and the tingling sensation was mixed with numbness.

Shen Zhiyu quickly withdrew his hand, put it behind his back, and clenched it into a fist, but on the surface it looked as if nothing had happened: "As a student, passing the exam is something you should do."

"I don't care!" Xia Beiqing pulled his face into a ball, like a kid begging for candy: "Teacher Shen, I want a reward! Yes! You give it to me, huh?"

Shen Zhiyu pursed his thin lips, and after a moment of silence, he said, "Well, I will consider it. It's not early, I should go and help me lock the door."

He picked up his jacket, put it on his arm, passed the boy, and walked out.

It was not until he walked out the door that Shen Zhiyu curled his lips and smiled silently.

What a bastard.

In the office, Xia Beiqin pinched the test paper and stared at the dense English on it. His eyes were cold. Then, with a sarcasm, he tore the test paper to pieces and threw it into the trash can next to it.

——

The Lin family, the study room.

Yun Ci leaned on the sofa and took a sip of tea. Lin Mo was not there, leaving her staring at the chessboard.

At this time, the door was knocked gently.

A thin figure walked in.

With a fruit plate in his hand, Chi Ruo blinked his ignorant eyes. He appeared a little restrained and uneasy, and his voice was very soft: "Miss Yunci, do you want to eat fruit?"

Yunci nodded: "Thank you."

After getting permission, he approached and gently placed the fruit plate on the coffee table.

Yunci glanced at the chessboard: "Do you want to play chess?"

He scratched his neck and smiled shyly: "I don't understand this, my mind is very stupid, and I can't learn it."

"You live here with your master?" Yunci avoided the topic.

He looks pretty simple, and he should be able to shed some useful information.

On the other side, Ning Yu happened to pass the study, through the crack of the door, and saw Yunci and Chi Ruo sitting inside.

I don't know what we're talking about, Chi Ruo is holding his chin, smiling with crooked eyebrows, even his pale cheeks are pink, like a cute little cat.

Ning Yu looked gloomy and kicked the door open: "Chi Ruo!"

Chi Ruo was so frightened that he turned his head and saw Ning Yu at the door. He instantly stood up, his eyes full of panic: "Master..."

"Come out!" Ning Yu commanded in a cold voice, and glanced at Yunci, with a warning in his eyes.

Yunci leaned against the back of the sofa, tilted his head, and thought it was funny.

Chi Ruo hurried over, and before he could stand still, Ning Yu grabbed his arm and pulled out of the study.

Ning Yu took Chi Ruo to the room, slammed the door, and strangled his slender neck with the palm of his hand.

"Master..." Chi Ruo grabbed Ningyu's arm, unable to exert any strength, his clear pupils seemed to be immersed in water.

Strangling him to death is simpler than squeezing an ant to death.

Ning Yu burst into an angry flame from the bottom of his eyes, and his eyes were scarred: "Do you like that Yunci very much?"

Chi Ruo said with difficulty: "No, Miss Yunci."

"The call is very affectionate, and I laughed very happily. I have never laughed so much in front of me!" Ning Yu suddenly increased the strength in his hand.

Chi Ruo's small face instantly turned purple, his expression was painful, he raised his head and opened his mouth, desperately drawing a little air, his eyes gradually disappeared.