𝟷

𝐷𝐸𝐽𝐴 MARIE LINN 20Multi-brand ambassador/influencer "I just want money fuck a friend"

𝐷𝐸𝐽𝐴 MARIE LINN
20
Multi-brand ambassador/influencer
"I just want money fuck a friend"

-

Car rides with my best is always fun, half the time i just ride with her to get away.

"Girl where are we going?" I asked my best friend.
"To meet my other friends at Ford City." She replied smiling hard i could see all her damn teeth.

I knew there was going to be a plot twist when we got there by the way she was acting. I didn't even know where we were going at first, she just comes to get me sometimes because she knew i didn't like being at my house alone.

Yall wanna see my best??

Moni Caprice Young 20Works at Foot Locker"Literally the cutest"

Moni Caprice Young
20
Works at Foot Locker
"Literally the cutest"

-

Deja-

My best is literally so cute.
We arrived to the mall.
Moni parked in the closet parking spot she could find by the door.

*Sniff Sniff*

"What?" I said.

"I smell the niggas." My best said she cackled as she took the keys out her/our car.

she always snorts when she laughs.

"Niggas?" "Take me home now!" I demanded. I said it softly but sternly. I was serious.

I didn't even want to meet new people I rather not say why.

But fuck new people I definitely didn't want to even have hoes rather than going somewhere with some niggas. My last relationship was hell.

I got abused mentally and physically. I was about fourteen when we first started dating, the relationship ended when i was seventeen. I felt trapped. Worst decision I ever made was staying. I beat his mom ass and everything, another story for another day though.

He's all I think about when I think about men.
My best new but I don't think she understands. I think she just wants..

Moni-

I just want what's best for my bestie. I know she probably doesn't even want to look at a male species right now, but all she needs is just 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗻. I don't just talk out my ass I know a little something from experience.

"At least I'm telling you some of my friends genders before we get in there and you see some are male's and run." I slightly raised my voice. Smiling as I finished my funny ass response.

Deja didn't even smile. But she relaxed her face. It was the giving in face to me.

"Fine Moni."
I smiled.
"Im not going no where with yo bean head ass no more."
She added as she opened my/our car door.

Deja-

I love Moni but damn. Guess I gotta go meet these fuckers now. I'll try to be nice.

I got out her/our car.

Naturally looking at the concrete ground as I pulled up my pants. Chicago was a lil dirty but I love my city.

I knew it was going to be some ghetto ass people because, we at ford city.

Not that it was a problem I was just thinking more of a fancy mall but hey.

Ms.Writergurl-
Keep in mind this is just the first, im trying to make the best book I can for y'all.