1. Prom

Characters: Alex (F.) & Isaiah (M.) 

(Written from Alex's POV)

 I have waited for this day since... well as long as I can remember. In all honesty I could care less about the dance itself, it's the after math that I can't wait for, and tonight I am ready to "swipe my card"! I know exactly who I'll be fucking tonight, Isaiah. I've known Isaiah since freshman year and I've wanted him since but tonight, I'm determined to take him to bed.

~Later that night~

I walk into the dance, looking drop-dead gorgeous, a fluffy blue dress that clutches my C-36 tits beautifully. I stand more to the side for most of the night, waiting to see Isaiah emerge into the party, it takes a while but sure enough he walks in with all of his friends, and of course a babe on his arm. Don't worry, I'm not giving up that easily. 

~A couple hours later~

"Isaiah" I catch him walking to get a drink

"Alex! hey, how are you?" he replies in his sexy husky voice.

"Good, any plans for an after party?" I ask him curiously

"Nah, Adriana isn't as fun as I thought, I may just end up solo" he laughs

"I don't know, play your cards right and you won't" I wink at him and walk away.

I finally get onto the dance floor after I notice my friends yelling and waving at me, me dance for what seems like forever, then a slow song comes on. As I'm walking to the side to watch my friends dance I feel something on my lower back and a tingle rushes through my spine.

"You're not getting away that easily" I noticed that voice immediately... it was Isaiah. 

I turn to him and he pulls me in "Wh- what are you doi--" 

He pulls me in even tighter, I can feel the electricity running through my body, "what? I can't dance with the sexiest person here?" 

I roll my eyes and it just encourages him, "you look really good when you do that, I wonder what it would look like from behind" he says licking lip bottom lip. 

I bite my lip and now he winks at me, "We're getting out of here" he doesn't ask, its a demand, he pulls my wrist towards the door.

We get into the back of the limo and he starts making out with me, intensely. I can feel his tongue going in circles, in perfect sync with mine. Then I feel his hand reach for my right tit, he tugs on it viciously and pulls it out of the dress and pops it into his mouth, I let out a moan. He sucks on it, hard, I can feel it hardening, his tongue circles around my areola and he starts nibbling on it, another moan escapes. He reaches and does the same to the other then he starts kissing my neck, hickey after hickey. I don't mind. He gets onto the floor below my seat and lifts up my dress.

"Wait" I say struggling to speak

"I'm afraid I cannot do that" he says, "if I don't get you right here right now, you'll be severely punished", he pulls my dress up, exposing my black lace thong "wow you're a sexy little demon aren't you?" he asks, once again licking his lips, "I'm going to enjoy this" and before i know it his fingers are rubbing me in all of the right places, I moan once again, throwing my head back and letting him have his way with me. "That's right you enjoy this" he says pushing another finger in deeper than before. "You're so wet" he smiles at me one last time before his head disappears under my dress. All I feel is his tongue circling around my clit in all the right ways 
"Oh god YES" i scream he puts his hand over my mouth, "don't talk unless I tell you too, and when you do call me daddy" de demands.

"yes daddy" I moan louder than before. All i can say is that he is an eating out god, he makes me squirm and pulls my thighs closer to him furthering his face into my pussy. He finds my g-spot in record speed and he knows it too, I feel the rush through my body as the biggest orgasm I've ever had waves through me.. hard "you taste so good" he says as I shake from the amount of high pleasure he just gave me.

"Tell me you want my dick" he tells me, still sucking on me.

"I want your dick daddy" I say

"Tell me you need it" me demands

"I- I need it daddy... so  so badly" his head pops up from under the fabric and he smirks at me

"Anything for you my little slut" he says and starts unbuckling his pants

"Wait" he looks at me confused "let me do it" i say and unbutton his pants, I pull down his boxers and see a veiny large girthy cock. "oh my" I couldn't help myself I lean in and give his head a taste, it's rock hard. now he starts moaning, so I suck harder and deep throat even more. Before I know it he's grabbing me by the back of the head and head fucking me... hard and fast. I have to admit it, I love it! 

He takes his dick out of my mouth and I whine in protest he smirks at me, that devilishly sexy smirk and he shoves his dick into my pussy hard, I feel every inch of my body shake with each thrust, he is not gentle. Thrusting harder and harder, his girth makes me think that I will get ripped into two. 

"Damn, you sexy little slut" he says as he flips me over on the seat facing my ass towards him. He slaps my ass hard and I wince in pain but there is so much pleasure that I don't mind when he does it again, even harder. He squeezes my tits and continues to rail me from behind  "oh  god I'm about to cum" he says and pulls out, he grabs me by my hair and shoves his dick into my mouth, "don't waste a drop you dirty little whore" he says and shoots his warm hot load into my mouth, it's sweet but salty and I'm dying for more as I swallow. I show him my open mouth and he smiles, "good" he says and passionately kisses me. Then he gets out of the car and shuts the door behind him. The driver then brings me to my house, I'm still in a haze from what just happened.

~The End~

A/N: Hey guys this is my very first ever story I hope you enjoyed it! If so, please leave comments and let me know what you want to read about next!