♢Chapter~31♢

Karan handshaked with Mr. Narayan whose eyes were fixed at tejasswi and that didnt go unnoticed by Karan.

"Thankyou for inviting Me and My Wife, Mr. Narayan." He said humbly , pressuring at the words 'My Wife.'

"Pleasure is all mine. " Mr. Narayan turned to tejasswi and asked for her hand. "Hey Tejasswi."

Tejasswi nodded amd gave her hand to him. Mr.Narayan touched the back of her palm in his eyes alternatively. Teja looked at Karan who was glaring at Mr. Narayan.

"Excuse us, Mr. Narayan. " Karan took Tejasswi with him and started meeting with his healthy competitors.

...

"Karan, please. Lets Go to Dance floor and rock. I'm bored here." Tejasswi requested Karan who was sitting in a bar and was not letting her dance.

"Hey, pretty lady. Can i have the pleasure to dance with you." A man asked tejasswi forwarding his hand.

She looked at him and widen her eyes while Karan glared at the man. It was Mr. Narayan.

Teja looked at Karan and noticed him glaring. She smirked evily. "Sure, Mr. Narayan."She accepted the offer.

While going, Tejasswi turned back and winked at Karan.

Mr. Narayan was dancing gracefully by keeping one hand on her back and one hand joint with hers.

He was accessing her face while her eyes were locked with karan's.

With every move of theirs, Karan's grip on the glass tightend.
Mr. Narayan twirled Tejasswi and stood at her back. He joint their hands while swaying their bodies.

A girl, black slutty dress came to Karan, swaying her hips. "Wanna dance, hotty?" She had cheesy, cheap smile lingered on her face.

Tejasswi was seeing this scene while dancing with Mr. Narayan. She already had lost her interest in dancing when she walked to dance floor with Mr. Narayan. But she could not help but dance with Mr. Narayan thinking he is important to Karan.

Her whole focus was on Karan and she forgot that she was dancing with Mr. Narayan. She found Karan looking at the girl while thinking something and then he looked at her. And She turned to Mr. Narayan. Smiling fakely.

Karan broke the glass he was holding as soon as he found her smiling at Mr. Narayan. Ignoring the girl, he walked like a mad bull to Tejasswi.

Snatching her hand from Mr. Narayan's , Karan pulled tejasswi to himself. "Sorry, Mr. Narayan but that lady"pointing at the girl who offered him a dance, "wants to dance. With you. So i dont think MY WIFE Should interrupt u both."

Without waiting for any response , Karan turned back and left the party. Dragging tejasswi all his way.

As soon as they reached the parking lot, Tejasswi freed her hand and rubbed the area where it got bruised by his tight grip.

"What the hell was that, Karan? You wanted me to stop this hubby-wifey act right? U want me to leave you after your motives get fulfilled then why the fuck i was stopped when i was enjoying with him!" Tejasswi yelled at the top of her voice. She wanted to push his boundaries.

"Why did It Bother you?" Tejasswi added after a pause.

"Because You are my Wife in this damned world! In private, you can do any thing u please but in public, u have to be a Loving or atleast a loyal wife." Karan said taking slow yet dangerous steps towards her. While she stepped back in rhythm.

This was the last stroke! Teja was red by anger and disappointment. All her fake-show turned real.

Her bare back met with the back of a Car and she developed some new-found confidence. She turned themselves and leaned to him.

"Its better for you, then. You will get a reason to divorce me. You can say that i cheated u with him, right?"

"He is 22 years elder to you!" His phone rang but he ignored it.

"Age-Gaps in love are common in this world!"

"You have my name behind yours." His mobile continously beeped.

"Only Name. Not you. I dont have Your back. I dont have a supporting partner who can make me happy and make me forget all my miseries. Instead, i have a man, who keeps on adding to my miseries. Who makes me sad and bitter! You..Mr. Kundrra is a Jerk. A living sinister!!"

She didnt meant a word of it but people tend to forget what they are saying when they are blinded by a thick layer of Anger. They tend to vent out all their frustration on the people by the most hurtful yet meaningless words without caring how deep scar it can cause!

"Happy to see that you reali---" His mobile again rang and this time teja cut him amid.

"Pick up! Who knows it might be one of your man to destroy My Family.!!"

Ignoring her, Karan took out his mobile. The caller id showed Maya.

Taking a deep breadth, Karan calmed his nerves and picked up. "Hey Maya. Finally u remembered me." Even after his lots of efforts, his voice sounded rough.

"Am sorry Mr. . But we are talking from Police Station. We were reported of a dead body that happens to be the owner of this number."

Mobile fell off his hands but Tejasswi catched it before it could break. Karan turned to his side and unconsiously his knees weakend with horror and woth a thud , he sat in the ground.

His face looked frightful. Teja picked up the phone. "Hello? Can u pardon?"

"we are talking from Police Station. And we're reported about this lady's death. "

"What?

Tejasswi noticed how his face drained away and his voice shook. " No..He ..He might be pranking. Maya..*dry chuckle* cant die." He stood up and snatched the mobile from her.

"Listen, stop this prank. Its not Funny! Ju..Just give this mobile to Maya." Karan spoke.

"Mister please. We are Bermuda police. We are not here to prank you. Please Tell us if u can reach within 24 hours or we should discard the body ourselves? It is in a very bad condition!"

'Bermuda..th..thats the place Maya.. went...' Karan thought.

"I..We..will reach."

_______

NO GAFFES PLEASE!

Hi happy souls.
Hope you are well and fit.

Dont u think Mr. Narayan is being too close to Tejasswi?

Is he involved in Maya's Death??

Just imagining kk's condition when he will see maya's death body, is Frightening me?

He already feared to lose his loved ones and now this!!!

If teja will want to share his pain, will he let her or push her away from himself??

Dont forget to give ur opinion in This one.

Byeeeeeeeeee