♠︎AHN YUMI{43}♠︎

RECAP

He chuckled but suddenly someone came out, I froze No my whole world froze. I looked at that person like my whole life was a Lie, I saw My Mother, Mrs Ahn Yumi

NEW CHAPTER

3RD PERSON POV
--------------------------------------------------------------

Name= Ahn Yumi Age= 45 ( PS : This photo is how Yn remember her mother) --------------------------------------------------------------

Name= Ahn Yumi
Age= 45
( PS : This photo is how Yn remember her mother)
--------------------------------------------------------------

But she was in her worse state. She looks dead Giant nails, Pale skin, Red eyes, Emotionless eyes which ones held Galaxy. She couldn't even stand straightly

Yumi= Y-y-yn

She said which almost came out as a whisper. Yn's eyes were filled with tears but Yumi was smiling, She saw how beautifully Yn had grown into . She was proud of her daughter , That her daughter never gave up and become a strong Woman.

It maybe the first time in 10 years she smiled. First time in 10 years she felt alive.

Yn= Mother

Yn was really shocked seeing the pathetic state of her mother. How? How her mother survived ,These were the thoughts in her head While the Kims were shocked. Mainly Mr Kim and Hye, seeing their best friend in this state. They regretted everything, For blindly believing that The Ahns betrayed them . Lucifer smirked succeeding on his plan, Making his enemies weak.

Lucifer= I know you have a lot of questions yn, We never killed your mother, She was in a small black room all the times, Sometimes being abused by me when I am in a bad mood. She was a nice slave *smirk* better than you!

Yn= You are a Monster *whisper*

Yn tried her best not to be angry, Why? Anger sometimes make us blind. We forget to see things that we should see when we are angry. So it's better not to be

Suddenly yn tried to come near her mother but one of the Lucifer's men who brought her, pointed a dagger millimeter away from Yumi's eyeballs. Even the kims froze knowing another move will result in a scream of their best friend- or no, They didn't have the right to call Yumi best friend now, They lost the right. But we all are humans, We can't always think well right?

Lucifer= You have two options either kill your mother with your gun and free her from the pain, Or she is gonna suffer a lot *fake pout*

Yn looked around including the Kims, But there wasn't anyway to save Yumi from getting hurt except yn should kill her mother. Lucifer again smirked seeing Yn being more weak. He love seeing People Weak.

Yumi= I- I Love y-y-you, T-thank you for b-being s-s-strong d-daughter, But I- can't d-do this anymore, P-please free me f-from this hell *smile*

Tears were overflowing from Yn's eyes now, She know she couldn't let her mother be hurt anymore for her selfishness.