Same Interview, One Year Apart ~ Matt

* ^Taken from matty.jpg's instagram^ *

Third Person's P.O.V

"What is your name?" "My name's Ariana Chantel West" "Her name's Ariana West".

"What's today's date?" "Today's date is January 15, 2022. It's a Saturday"  "Sunday, January 15, 2023".

"How old are you?" "I'm eighteen"  "She's still eighteen".

"How many Instagram followers do you have?" "I have seven thousand and twenty-three followers on Instagram" "She has five point six million followers".

"What is the most liked photo on your Instagram?" "It's the one with Matt and me, on our second anniversary"  "It's from her funeral service, and it has almost six million likes".

"What advice would you give yourself a year ago?" "You don't know the future, and you can't change the past so just live in the moment" "Everything changes so fast, don't focus on the past".

"What's the biggest thing to happen to you so far career-wise?" "Being on the cover of Teen Vogue at sixteen" "Her's was making headlines from the accident".

"What's your favourite movie?" "My favourite movie of all time is She's the Man" "Her favourite movie was She's the Man with Amanda Bynes".

"Are you in a relationship? Or have you been in one?" "I've been in a relationship with Matt Sturniolo for the past two years. We just had our two year anniversary" "We would have celebrated three years last Friday".

"What's your biggest regret?" "As cheesy as it sounds, I don't have any. I love the way I've lived my life so far. I have great, long-lasting friends and an amazing boyfriend" "Letting her go out that night".

"What's the biggest thing you've learnt in 2021?" "You don't need family to be happy. Just some pretty good friends" "How it only takes one small accident to turn your world upside down".

"What is a place you would like to visit?" "Europe" "Everywhere she wanted to go".

"What's your favourite colour?" "Red" "Her favourite colour was a dark red, like blood. Or light purple".

"How are you, seriously?" "I've been better, but I know it will pick up again" "It's been hard without her. I miss her like crazy. She was literally my everything and she's gone". "Matt?" Chris says quietly from behind the camera "I just need a minute," Matt says standing up and locking himself in the bathroom and wiping his eyes.

"We don't need to continue right away. We can take a break" Nick says watching Matt come back in the room to film "No, I want to do this. It's for our channel" Matt argues "Bro, you said it yourself, she was your everything, it's alright to cry when you think about her" Chris says as Nick rubs Matt's back to comfort him with the loss of his girlfriend.

"If you could change something about yourself would you? And if you say yes, why would it be?" "Nothing. I wouldn't want to change anything" "I would change the last thing I said to my girlfriend before her accident, but she wouldn't want to change anything about her".

"What is a goal you want to complete this year?" "I'd like to travel the country a little more" "I want to take her all over the country with us".

"If your life were to end tomorrow, are you happy with what you have done so far?" "So far, my life has been great" "She said that her life was pretty great, but I know she would have been thriving this year".

"Show us your tattoos and piercings" "Right now, I only have my firsts and seconds done on my ears, but I really want to get my thirds. And I really want to get a tattoo with Matt" "I have my ears pierced, and I got a tattoo for Ari. It's our anniversary date because I know she wanted to get it with me".

"What was the last song you played?" "Beginning Middle End by Leah Nobel - it reminds me of Matt" "Beginning Middle End by Leah Nobel, she listened to it all the time".

"It's been three months, five days and twenty-one hours," Matt says quietly to the headstone, "I think about everything from that night. Our argument, what I said, what you said, how I handled it...seeing the scene, seeing the car crushed and upside in the ditch..." Matt says quietly, to stop his voice from breaking, which failed. "I miss you, Ari, and so do Chris and Nick and Alahna and all our friends. Everyone went into the dumps after your accident". 

"I'm sorry it took me so long to come, I just didn't know if I could handle seeing, well, this," He says laying down the bouquet of arranged roses "I know they weren't your favourite but the red ones mean I love you, the pink ones mean I miss your laugh and smile and the white ones mean I've had to accept what has happened".

Here lies Ariana Chantel West. Beloved daughter, granddaughter, friend and girlfriend. May she rest in peace and find happiness once more. Died aged 18, 10.10.22. 

**Hello, Charlie here. Comment down below which kind of one-shots you'd prefer: the ones where they are already in a relationship or where they are building a relationship, or even the friendships. I'm thinking of doing sequels to the "Little Struniolo" one, just because I feel as though the boys would be super protective over a little sister. Comment if you'd like more Little Struniolo type one-shots or any requests you'd like. By no means is this time of fan-fac sexualising the boys in anyways. I've written nothing that could be seen as sexualising or would make the boys uncomfortable if they read this ~Byeeeee Charlie**