chapter 21

~lily pov~

me and domino walked back in comfortable silence. once we reached my we sat on the bentch along side each other and chatted on how to improve the attacks and a better way to do them. the king and my father walked towards us and sat on either side of us. i did not bother to greet them.

i mean i did it in the morning already. the king slung an arm over domino's shoulder "hey domino, how did you make that sword out of no where, and make it do that?" my dad perked up at that "yes how did you do that?" "in truth, i myself don't have a very good idea, how it works." he then looked at and continued 

"lilith was the one who came up with it, and thought me how to do it" they both turned their heads to me. the king looked amused. he grinned "well is that so? would you mind explaining?" "well of course your magesty. i simpl-" i was cut of by the night declaring the match of duke strepitus and alex. "nevermind. tell me later ,alright?" i nodded and focused my attention towards, the event that was about to happen. 

they both started with simple offence and defence. nothing major, but alex seemed to be having a hard time due to the difference in strength and size. but after a little bit of going back and forth, he seemed to have realized something. he started running away from duke strepitus and towards the boundary. what is he doing? seeing as he was not moving from the boundary, duke strepitus started to move towards alex. 

just as he was about to reach alex sprinted towards a different corner. "what are you doing sprinting away from me. you coward!" alex just kept quite and continued doging the duke who was getting more and more irritated. as they continued alex seemed to be getting tiered so the duke lunged at him "hoho. i caught you now." just as he was about to reach, alex threw his sword to the side and surrounded himself with his light mana, helping him to move away just in time. "foolish move. young prince, you should never abandon your weapon. now you-" "prince alex is the victorious one." the knigh anounced. we all looked down to find that duke strepitus's foot was outside the boundary. "oh, wow." 

duke strepitus looked at alex "well i give this one to you your highness" alex simply nodded and sat down next to me and dominic, father and the king had gone to sit next to the other grownups. "that was a very smart thing to do alex" dominic said "well. he obviously was much stronger than i currently am and i wan't going to not use my speed and my smaller, compared to an adult, build to my advantage." i just nodded along 

lyon came flying out of no where and landed on alex and brought him into a tight hug. "wow alex-chan. you are the first one to beat one of them amongst us! good job-!" he was cut of by the knight announcing mark's and and duke luminous. 

they again like alex and duke strepitus went back and fourth with their clashes, then mark attempted to copy what alex did. see this is what i meant in did not improve in the mental part. ha. mark-ni-chan please use another stratagy, when the opponent already knows what you are doing. at least change it a little.

not to anyone's surprise. instead of getting luminous- sensai out of the boundary. he himself got out of the boundary first due to the speed he was running at. after losing he rubbed the back of his next sheepishly and came and sat next to us. "well i did give it a try" dominic gave him a 'really?' look "mark-ni, you could have at least changed the stratagy a bit. instead of copying it to the t" "hey i did change it up! i did  not copy it exactly!" alex looked at him. "what was so different about your plan?" mark-ni-chan looked like he had been waiting and preparing for that since the time he stepped into that arena "well i rann anti clock wise unlike you who ran clock wise" we all gave him a look of dis beleife "see i am cool" he said while pointing his nose to the side.

to everyone's including my surprise i burst out giggleing. this just reminded me of that meme in previous life. you know the

 'can i copy your homework

yha but change it a up a little bit'

that one.

sorry for the short chapter. 

also i had an idea. tell me whose pov you all want the next chapter to be in! 
lyon

mark

dominic

alex

lilith

'mystery' character that will appear next chap

Darick (lilith dad)

Edward (king)

Edmond (dominic dad)

Fredric(lyon dad)

Alfred (mark dad)

This is open till may 22. ^-^. If there are no requests. Otll be in narrator pov.