19

ARIA

"You really think you're the one in control all the time, right?" I asked calmly, dragging my finger down his chest.

It was time for me to put Sandro in his place and make him realise that he wasn't the one with all the power. The unfinished orgasm had left me with an aching pussy and legs almost too weak to hold my weight. I was frustrated, annoyed and a little vengeful. How fucking dare he?

I had his mouth, his fingers, and now I wanted something else.

I was so close to cumming. So fucking close. And he had knowingly stripped me of that pleasure. Yet, even with that smug smile playing on his lips, I couldn't deny how strikingly handsome he looked. He gazed down at me, his pretty green eyes and charming dimples worsening the throb between my legs. I wanted him, in more ways than one, and I wanted it immediately.

"I know I am," he whispered, eyes flicking between mine. I raised a brow, slightly taken aback by his bold statement. It was time to change that.

"Really?" My hand slipped past his waistband and I cupped his bulge. Sandro gasped, and it was quick and barely there but I heard it. I gave him a gentle squeeze, not too gentle but just enough pressure for his eyes to flutter close and his lips to part.

His shoulders dropped, and his head tilted back slightly. I saw the bobbing of his Adams apple as he swallowed hard. I had to stop my smirk.

"You..." he breathed.

"Sorry, what's that? I can't hear you," I asked, frowning as I stood on the tips of my toes. I leaned my ear closer to him, never letting up on the hold I had on him. Sandro said nothing except throw a deadly glare my way. It was intimidating, but didn't waver the goal I had.

No matter what he thought, Alessandro was not the one in charge.

My smile was innocent as I made work of loosening his belt. My mind was running at a thousand kilometres a minute but my composure had to be kept. With one flick, his pants button was undone and the zip was pulled down.

His jaw ticked as he watched me, but he made no move to stop me.

"I don't think I've touched you here before," I murmured, letting the tips of my fingers graze the hem of his silk boxers.

"Is it because you don't want me to?" I asked, and I could see the self-control slipping out of his grasp as he ran the pad of his thumb over his fingertips. I had noticed it was something he did when the tension ran high.

"Or it because you know how easily you'll lose control if I do?" My hand sneaked into his boxers and I grabbed him. My eyes widened when my fingers wrapped around his dick and images too vivid popped into my head. Holy fuck.

"You little..." Sandro grunted through gritted teeth, and his held fell back when I started stroking him. His breathing was heavier, and a pink tinge had formed on his cheeks. Sandro was flustered, and he did a weak job at hiding it.

"Use your words," I whispered, repeating the exact words he had said to me. Sandro's teeth sunk into his full lower lip, an attempt to stop himself from lashing out on me. But me, I wanted to poke the bear.

"The thing is, Alessandro," I ran my fingertips over the underside of his dick, enjoying the feel of his smooth skin. "You can't barge into my life and suddenly you're the one making the rules," I laid a kiss on his jawline, never letting my eyes off him.

His glare was hard enough to melt ice.

"Let me?" I asked, giving him one last squeeze.

His nod came with no hesitation.