20

ALESSANDRO

I had made a lot of great memories. A lot of unforgettable moments. But the one where I'm fucking Aria might have been my favourite of all time.

My hands were digging into her hips, holding her still when I slid into her pussy once again. She was so unbelievably wet – so fucking warm and everything that I had ever envisioned. I ran a hand over her back, stopping on the dainty tattoo at the nape of her neck. It was beautiful on her skin, and I leaned forward to give it a kiss.

Aria shuddered, her body collapsing onto the mattress. I was quick to slide my hand around belly, lifting her back onto her knees and she let out a soft grunt. I groaned, my head falling back because of the pure and earth shattering pleasure resonating through me.

I must have been dreaming.

It felt like a dream.

"Sandro-" Aria moaned, and it sounded really close to a whimper.

I paused.

"Look at me," I said quietly, turning her head so I could see her face. "Are you okay? Do you want to stop?" I asked, stroking her wild curls away from her eyes.

"Are you fucking insane?!" she gasped, scowling at me as if I had just said the most offensive thing in the world.

Oh.

It was probably a good thing. Because I wasn't done letting off some steam.

Her little stunt had left me an uncharacteristic begging and pleading mess – completely out the ordinary but fuck, I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy her making me submit to her. It was something new, a novelty that I'd remember forever. But it was my turn, and I was done letting her be in the driver's seat.

I did not appreciate her lie. Not one bit.

"Fine," I grunted, holding the sides of her waist when I thrust into her once again. Aria whined, pushing herself off the bed and onto her knees. Her back met my front, and then she twisted her upper half and wrapped an arm around the back of my neck. She directed my lips to hers, kissing me hard before pushing her tongue against mine. Our kiss was messy and rough and lacking of patience. It felt good, and I closed my eyes when I sucked her tongue.

I loved it when she kissed me first.

I wrapped an arm around her, reaching between her legs where I found her clit. When I started circling my fingertips, she started squirming in my hold. Her moans got louder, and even then, she didn't stop kissing me.

"Oh, fuck-" she breathed, circling her hand around my wrist in an attempt to push me away.

"I need a safeword from you, bellissima," my voice shook, and I felt her pull my bottom lip between her teeth before soothing the sting with her tongue. Shit. How could a kiss feel like that? It had me wanting to fuck her harder than I already was.

"Mercy," she murmured, slamming her hips back on me. Her head fell back on my shoulder, and I peppered kisses all along the side of her neck. Her choice of a safe-word had me smirking against her flesh.

I moved my hips, sliding in and out her at a rate she struggled to keep up with. Her cheeks were rosy, and her lips were swollen. So beautiful. Her sharp intakes of breath showed me that she was quickly getting overwhelmed with my fingers never leaving her sensitive clit. I could feel her throbbing around me, and I hit that spot inside of her that had her body shuddering against mine.

"Sandro-" she whispered, her voice croaking.

"You know what I want to hear," I said, and her groans nearly drowned out my voice. I slammed into her, watching my dick disappear into her pussy and all I could think about was how fucking sexy she looked. Her hips curved out and her ass shook with each thrust. Her hair was long and messy, the only thing separating us and I flipped it over to one side of her neck.

"Fuck!" Aria hissed, falling onto the palm of her hand as she caught herself. "Sandro, that feels-"

She grunted, burying her face between the messy sheets. Her body hitched, sliding up the mattress and I gripped her hips to pull her back to me.

"Okay, okay," she breathed, swallowing hard. "I understand. Fuck- I understand-"

I let go of her clit, leaning forward to give her a kiss on her shoulder. "Good girl."

That's all I wanted to hear. It bothered me that she wasn't honest, and it bothered me that she'd want to protect a man who was inherently harassing her.

When her hand reached under her and cupped my balls, I forgot all about it. Whoa. Waves of ecstasy came full force, and curses in my mother tongue fell off my lips. Aria had a side that was being unleashed, and I loved seeing it blossom right before my very eyes. It was such a fucking turn on, and I couldn't comprehend the feeling that shot through me.

She was close to her release, and it came quicker than I expected. This time, she didn't let me know when she was cumming. Instead, I felt her pussy tighten and pulse around me until her inner muscles contracted to the point where she stopped breathing for a second. It drawled a moan out of my chest as I felt my own orgasm approaching.

"Is that good?" she asked, seeking an affirmation I wasn't hesitant to give her.

"Perfect. You're perfect-" I said, meaning it full-heartedly. I had feelings for this girl, not entirely sure what it entailed, but I had never felt that way before. Her comfort, her well-being, her happiness, it all mattered to me and I wanted to ensure that she was taken care of.

At the same time, I wanted to fuck her until she screamed.

My words were the reassurance that she needed, and a languid grin formed on her lips as her eyes lit up. It felt good that I was able to make her feel good. I pulled out, stroking myself until my cum spurted all across her back. The world around me vanished, and I shivered as I came harder than I had ever came before.

My breathing was heavy, and sweat coated my skin but I had never felt better. Aria turned her head, giving me pouty lips and I gave her a kiss without reluctance. Maybe she liked being kissed just as much as I did.

"Lay down," I said softly, and she laid flat on her stomach. "I'll get you cleaned up."

• • •

Thank you so much for 450K reads!! It's a double update today and the next chapter will be posted a bit later <3