𝐒𝐢𝐱

𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤|| 𝐃𝐮𝐥𝐚
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤|| 𝐃𝐮𝐥𝐚𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

✰ ✰

"I think you should stop drinking" I spoke looking at Naomi who was opening up a bottle of patron . "You can leave" She shrugged.

"I'm good but you drunk Naomi just put the bottle up!" I straight face looking at her.

I wasn't even trying to tell the girl what to do but she was drunk as hell and already on another bottle, I usually stay out people business but she was doing the most.

"Dula just stop... please don't make me mad!" She sighed.

I looked at her side ways before snatching the bottle out of her wasting it on her bed a little.

I ain't know what the hell was wrong with this girl but she was tripping, I see if she was 21 and stressing but this fucking girl is fifteen .

"Glock... I will slap the entire fuck out of you I'm not even playing give me my liquor back!" She spoke in frustration .

"Do it" I spoke looking at her. "You think I'm playing with you?" She asked standing up looking at me sideways.

"Nope" I responded before feeling her hand hit my face. "You're a alcoholic ass li' girl and I'm not talking to you again" I spoke grabbing my keys .

We ain't even together and already arguing something ain't right.

I looked at her before leaving out her room as she followed behind me waiting for her bottle, I walked to the kitchen before dumping the bottle down the sink making her face drop.

"Glock..." She spoke with a cracked voice.

Ignoring her I dropped the bottle on the ground before leaving out her house getting inside of my car.

I let out a sigh before pulling out of her driveway before heading to my house.

My mood was now fucked, I hate when people don't listen to some real ass advice they need to hear because when it comes time they gone be sad as hell wishing they listened.

I shook my head pulling into my driveway seeing my momma car in the driveway, due to me being 17 I still lived with my people but I ain't mind.

It wasn't bad it gave me time to stack up for my own shit once I turned eighteen .

"That's you kareem?" I heard once I walked inside of my house. "Yes ma'am" I responded.

"Where you been?" She questioned leaning against the counter as my little brother came out the room. "Wassup Zay.. I was at this girl house" I responded.

"Wassup... you got a twenty on you?" Zay asked making me nod before slapping money in his hand. "Thank you" he nodded.

"What girl house? You like somebodyyyy?" My mama cheese making me laugh. "No- she just chill" I laughed.

"What's her name?" She asked.

"Naomi"

"White? I know her auntie we work together Naomi is a pretty girl... you know her age right?" My momma spoke.

"Mhm"

"Well she's pretty and a nice girl but dinners on the stove" She nodded to the stove making me walk over seeing she made gumbo .

My momma was nice as hell, no matter how bad she thought our personalities were she put up with that shit and supported everything we did.

"You gone be with that girl a lot?"
"Nope" I shook my head.

I looked at my mama before grabbing a water bottle going towards my room, I lived with my two brothers and my mama.

My older brother Daedae was 23, while Zay was 16.

Daedae introduced me to selling weed for real, we never had that much growing up not gone lie we was poor Daedae put us in a better position.

One day he gave me some weed to flip so that's what I did, I been addicted to fast money ever since this shit came easy.

Locking my door I grabbed the shoe box from under my bed before taking my back pack off grabbing the money from out of it counting it up.

"This shit l-" I started to speak but got cut off by my phone ringing making mr shake my head before answering . "Yo" I spoke.

"Glock..." Naomi spoke. "Hm?" I asked.

"Can you come back.."She mumbled.
"For?"

I was mad and she knew I was you could tell all in my tone.

"Please Glock" She sighed.
" No" I responded before hanging up.

Shaking my head I slid the box under my bed before standing up grabbing my keys before leaving out my room.

"I'll be back" I yelled before leaving out the house.

"Stupid ass girl only been cool with her for two months and she pissing me off already stupid ass" I mumbled starting up my car .

I looked back before pulling off heading down the street to Naomi house, girl lucky I'm nice man.

-

".... Man bro get the fuck up dude" I spoke looking at Naomi sitting on the floor. "I'm comfortable" She shrugged.

"You coming to my house" I spoke before helping her up .