Childhood

Y/N POV

Dark , dark. Everywhere is dark. I'm scared of this darkness , why I'm locked here?

Yn said sniffing, she was crying hugging her knees. A little yn who's only 10years old.
Crying because They gave her punishment.
Just because she broke the glass , they locked her in basement.
She is just a small child , who don't have parents , she is an orphan who lived in orphanage.
Mr. Jeon The head master of this mansion brought her.
Mrs. Jeon never like a child who's this much sensitive. Yn is sensitive so much, her whole body shake when she saw mrs. Jeon

She used to beaten up in orphanage too, She have phobia , phobia of people.
She hates being with people, at the same time. She lives in big ass mansion where million of staff works.

She sobbed lastly before sleeping on floor.
Her whole body was shivering, it's winter season there. She was shivering, but no-one is here for her to keep her warm.

NEXT MORNING

I woke up when i feel sunlight on me, it's a little hole there from which the light is coming, i rub my eyes from my tiny hands before getting up.
I looked around, realisation hits me , i sobbed again!

The butler come and open the door , i run towards him. I hold his hand being scared , he jerk off my hand. Huh? Why?
I looked around sobbing.

Butler : Go down mrs. Jeon is calling you

I gulp down before nodding
Mrs. Jeon is so dangerous. I sobbed thinking about her.

I come down, she was sitting on couch with crossed leg, she was sipping her green tea.
I bow toward her before saying

Y/n : m-mam y-you called m-me?
She rolled her eyes

Mrs. Jeon : Yeah go upstairs and wake up my children
I nod

I left from their, going to Mam room , i knock on her door.
No one opened ,so i opened it by myself her room wasn't locked.
I mesmerized the room.

I looked around , smiling bright

I looked around , smiling bright. Her room is so pretty i think in mind.
She open her eyes i didn't notice
She shout on me before throwing pillow on my side

Rose : Get Out You Dirty Girl
I get scared

Y/n : Ma-mam t-told me t--

Rose : shut up and get out now
I nod before turning around
I run away from her room.

I went to young master room, i knocked but again no one open. So i open it by myself.