Chapter 37

SUGA'S POV

What did I do? Shit. Did I just kiss her? Again?

I gulped, sitting on the bed, contemplating on my temerity. I heard footsteps reaching towards the room, making me nervous.

She entered with a frown and closed the door behind her. Her hands were folded on her chest and she was standing in stand-at-ease position.

I felt caught. I need to runaway.

"Why did you kiss me?" She asked directly. What's with this newly found confidence?

"What? It was just a cheek kiss for expressing... Um... Greetings," I clarified. She narrowed her gaze towards me. "For... Greetings? Who kisses for greetings?"

"Well everyone does," I shrugged but interiorly I was intimidated.

"That's western culture-"

"We have been travelling a lot so I guess western culture impacted me. Oh, I have to talk about something to Namjoon. I'll be back in sometime," I said, quickly getting up from the bed and rushing outside but she tugged on my Tee from the back. My heart pounded but I maintained my poker face.

"It was a... Greeting?" She asked with raised eyebrows.

"Obviously."

She nodded and abruptly tip toed to peck my cheeks. My breathing hitched and my heart fluttered at the unanticipated contact. Her soft cloud like lips brushed against my skin to completely moisten by heart.

"Happy Birthday to you too," she said.

"Uh... Thanks," I mouthed and rushed out of the room, closing the door behind me. I palmed my chest as to calm it down.

"Hyung?" Someone called making me flinch. I turned back to face Namjoon.

"Hyung why are you sweating? And your face is all red. Are you fine?"

"Yeah. Anything?"

"Actually Hyung, your car was parked in front of the hospital and people saw you and Soo come out of the hospital. What is going on?" He asked.

I was caught off gaurd. What should I be saying now? Did they see her? Does he know?

"How do you know?" I questioned.

"It's all over the internet," he said, handing me his phone.

Goodness gracious, the way the wave of pacification rode over me. They are just pictures of us entering back when she had already changed back.

"What's it Hyung?" He asked.

"Uh... He was just feeling a bit of pain in his leg so I just advised to get it checked."

"Are you sure? Are you guys hiding something?" He raised a brow.

"Hm, have you gone through the final recording?" I dodged the question.

"Yeah Hyung. Just I needed you confirmation."

"Oh ohk, let's go," I said and we went on to his room.

It took us almost four hours and I am grateful that I was distracted by this and I just wish that she would be asleep by now.

I opened the door reluctantly, there was a voice as that of an instructor from the room. There she was on the couch, one hand hanging down holding her phone with some video on. Her one leg over the backrest and her mouth agape.

I soft chuckle left my mouth, watching her. It was two in the morning. I walked upto her, the video going on - How to tie a perfect tie. She was probably preparing for the press conference we have tomorrow. I took her phone and placed it on the table after switching off the video.

Placing her hand back up and leg down gently, I placed the blanket over her and she turned comfortably to face me. I kneeled down watching her sleepy features.

Her long sooty eyelashes obscuring her misty blue eyes. Her dainty nose as if God softened himself while sculpting it and her pouting lips. My smile was as if plastered on my face and I had no intention of repealing it because as it did, I felt warm all over and I was liking it. Alot.

Even her resting face is a pout. Her forehead creased and I placed a finger on her chakra to ease it and it did. It creased again and I did the same again, somehow loving how her body reacted to my touch.

It creased for the fourth time. Is she having a nightmare?

I kissed her forehead, once, twice, and the lines eased, her lips twitching upwards. I somehow managed not to giggle. My finger was about to touch her lips when she moved a little. A wild fear washed over me and I rushed towards the bed but unfortunately stubbed the pinkie of my toe against the table but still managed to fall on the bed.

My one hand wrapped around the pinkie and one over my mouth to stop any whimper that might escape. After a few moments when the pain was subdued, I dared to look back at her and she was peacefully sleeping, one leg again over the backrest.

I snorted, a madness running in my veins. I could not help but laugh silently at the warmth that coursed all over myself.

By any chance... Am I falling for her?

•••