Chapter 2

POV:Cairo

We started walking towards the door.

"We're home!" Valentino shouted as he steps into the mansion, walking with him to a very large living room.

I heard a whole stampede of footsteps coming towards us as I'm standing next to Valentino trying to get the curls that had fallen out of my very messy bun, out of my face reminder: I need a haircut since it reaches just above my butt.

They all came to a stop at the bottom of the stairs, one almost tripping but caught himself before he face planted the floor.

Looking at them they were pretty tall compared to my 5'4.

"Is that her?" One of them asked.

Valentino nodded as I just boredly looked at them. I know, not the best reaction towards seeing 7 boys who you just found out are related to you.

"Well introduce yourself." Valentino says "Youngest to oldest."

"Oh, ok, um, I'm Cruz and I'm 18." One of them says as he scratches the back of his neck giving a small nod towards me.

Returning his nod I looked at the rest of them waiting for their introductions.

"Hi, I'm Cain and I'm 19."

"Ares, 20." He said glaring at me. Looking at him I gave him an unbothered stare, not at all intimidated or scared.

Clearly shocked he just looked away.

"Hi, my name's Ares and I'm 22 years old and your soon to be favourite brother." He said with a playful smile.

"Wouldn't count on it." I said in a bored tone looking at the others, making his smile drop immediately.

The rest of them braking out into a fit of laughter. Valentino giving a slight chuckle beside me.

A weird feeling hits me as I heard them genuinely laughing, since the only other laughter I heard was the ones from all the psychopaths in the asylum.

Calming down from their laughing fit I looked towards the other three.

"Hi my name's Amir and I'm 23." He says sweetly.

"I'm Armani, 25 ." He says me a small wave which I returned with a lazy wave of my own.

"Apollo, I'm 27 and obviously, as you know, I'm the oldest." He says in a formal tone.

"And as you, obviously know I'm Cairo and I'm 17." I said letting out a tired yawn.

"Well, now that we all know each other I'll show you to your room so you can go rest since it was a long flight." Valentino says leading me up to the stairs down a long hall.

Stopping infront of my new bedroom door I turn to look at him knowing he probably has more to say.

"I'll have one of the boys bring you down for dinner later. We eat dinner every night at 6:00 its pretty mandatory so everyone has to there." He says.

I nod my head letting out a other yawn.

"Well I'll leave, you can settle in and get comfortable." He says with a warm smile on his face walking down the hall.

I step into my new room taking in the black interior.

It's a little plain but it'll have to do.

Not wasting any time I immediately walk over towards the bed and fall face first onto the cloud-like sqaure letting out a tired sigh immediately letting the sleep take over my tired body.