Human, I'm famous! (Raon Miru)

On one side of the room you could see a white dragon with dark blue eyes. She was looking towards the dragon who just revealed himself as her eyes widened. She was dumbfounded for the most part. Even being dumbfounded could be a small statement. 'Could it be...?'

But when you look at the other side of the room, you could see someone that couldn't hold in his fury upon realizing the person who stole his dragon. It was that damn trash who stole it! How dare he!

"Human! Human! They're going to show me on the screen. Aren't you excited?"

"Yes, yes."

"Nyaaaa, our youngest is coming up on the screen soon!"

"Moewww, I wonder when we're going to show up?"

The majority of people in the room were waiting for Raon Miru's Wikipedia, as he was going to go next. But that changed because someone's voice echoed in the room. Once again.

"...Uh, hello everyone again."

"The gods told me that they wanted you guys to react to Venion Stan's wikipedia. I don't know why we would suddenly react to that man. They just stated 'it wouldn't make sense if they just react to Raon Miru'."

Bang! Bang!

Almost instantly when Amelia finished her statement, everything and everyone who was presented in the room heard a large uproar that caused some people to cover their ears.

The whole place started to shake, everyone and everything started to move. The room they were in couldn't help but feel like an earthquake. People were literally falling on top of each other and falling off of their seats. You could also see Amelia's face going extremely pale.

[What nonsense are you spouting, Amelia?]

Amelia rapidly left your room, she left immediately after hearing that voice. She scurried away like a rat.

"...What just happened?"

"Did she get in trouble?"

"Damn those gods are scary..."

Amelia came back just as fast as she left this room, she had a look of exhaustion. There's one thing that she learned after working for the gods for a good amount of time. Those gods sure like to change their minds.

"Sorry for the incorrect information, they just told me they didn't want to see people react to that quote on quote 'dumbwitted fool'. They would rather see the reaction of how Cale gave Raon Miru his name."

"Just what did Venion Stan, the second son of the Marquis do for the gods to do such a thing..."

"Right? They even called him a dumbwitted fool."

Venion stan started to shake when he heard the murmurs around him, and he saw how people were sneaking glances at him. Will people find out what he did to that dragon? If they do, he's done for!

There were a few people in the room who didn't really get to hear what Amelia just announced, they were dealing with the aftermath of the earthquake. One of the people dealing with this was...

Cale.

Cale was currently squished into a pancake, with him in between. Rosalyn and Alberu fell on top of him when the whole earthquake thing happened.

'Ugh, when will these people get off of me!?'

NAME
Raon Miru
라온 미르

Choi Han's eyes shook the moment he noticed the familiar language on the screen. He was a little skeptical about it but he is sure the name 'Raon Miru' is Korean.