Part: 29 Smartest Mommy

Angel's P.O.V.

I'm calling Momma and Daddy, hitting the glass wall but they aren't listening to me. They're busy talking with each other.

I'm whimpering, "Momma... Daddy..."

Why they are ignoring an adorable and innocent baby like me?

I want them to smile at me, cuddle me in their arms and kiss me. I badly want their attention.

The next moment, I woke up and found myself in the arms of my Momma.

I was sleeping. What was that? Where is daddy?

"Hey, my baby, did you sleep well?" She asked, lovingly caressing my cheek.

"Momma..." I cried, hiding my face in her chest.

"What happened, Angel? Is Mumma's baby hungry?" She asked me, embracing me. I feel so good in the arms of my Momma.

"No..." I answered her in a crying tone.

"Did you see a bad dream?" She asked me.

I came out of her arms and repeated after her, "bad dim."

I think Momma is saying right, I saw a bad dim when I was sleeping. Before today I didn't know what it was.

But I'm so scared.

I don't like when my Momma and Daddy ignore me and don't give me their attention.

I don't want to see that bad dim again.

"Momma, bad dim." I cried again, burying my face in her chest.

"Angel, Momma is with you. Relax." She hugged me tighter and kissed my hair.

But where is daddy?

"Daddy, daddy." I cried louder.

"Angel, daddy is in the office." She told me, caressing my hair.

I looked at her with my innocent eyes filled with tears, I demanded stubbornly, "tal (call), Daddy. Tal."

"Okay, okay, wait. I'm calling him." She said, wiping my tears which are constantly trickling down my cheeks.

She settled down on the bed, making me sit on her lap before calling Daddy.

"Hello." As Daddy answered the call, I instantly snatched the phone from her hand.

"Daddy, bad dim, Angel." I tried to explain to him in my language, crying.

"Did you see a bad dream, Angel?" He asked me in a concerned tone.

"Angel, I have done a video call. Hold the phone like this." As Momma took the phone from my hand, I screamed, not listening to her because I just want to talk to my Daddy right now.

"Daddy... Angel talk." I wept.

Daddy tried to calm me down, "Angel, relax."

"See Daddy, Angel, it's a video call," Momma explained, holding the phone in front of me and as I saw Daddy on the phone's screen, I calmed down instantly and smiled.

I sobbed, "Daddy, Momma, vely (very) bad." I complained, pointing at Momma, and looking at him on the phone.

Daddy explained to me, "Momma isn't bad, Angel. She was just trying to tell you that you can see me."

I snatched the phone from her hand and lay down on the bed, holding the phone after glancing at her in anger.

"Daddy, come, home. Angel, missing Daddy." As I uttered, he beamed at me.